OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
utd, and no

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
Jack - Companion for Jack: Boggart (Plain or Royal)
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Sevin
@[Spice]- Please fill out a basic character profile- the one you posted in the seasonal drop would suffice. Thanks!

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
Name: Jack (Name subject to change)
Species: Equine
Coloration or design: Regular chestnut color with white sock on left back foot. White thing blaze running down nose.
Personality: Kind, and courteous, wants to be a ladies man, though doesn't really have the guts. Good humored, and well armed with sarcastic comments. A strong wall is build between him and his self esteem. He doesn't like it all the much, though he can feel it rising and falling in his gut when he feels better or worse about himself. He just simply does not like it.
History: Lived in a land not too far from Helovia with a small herd in a field that was not too big. Grew up with a set of twins who followed each other's every move. He learned to build a wall when he was young so that he wouldn't be affected by what others say too much. He was the smallest and weakest, though he did not resent what the others said about him. Nothing could truly bring him down. Only if he were to give in, would he fall. Only if he were to give in to the words they said about him and the names they called him. He was different there. And that was why he left, shrouded by a darkness so cruel, he had to run.
Magic: None
Companion: Royal Boggart or Plain Boggart (Usually reflects a horse laughing at Jack)

there you go!
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Sevin
whee, utd, since you won him. Congrats!