the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] Mjǫtuðr

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

An icy wind tore through the serene landscape. The peaceful setting was instantly disturbed as the temperature dropped. A hush fell all around, as if Torleik's demands had somehow shattered the Island's ability to create sound. Tendrils of invisible air currents wrapped themselves around Torleik, binding him where he stood. Invisible hands groped at his braids, pulling them taunt against his neck, and applying a subtle amount of pressure. Although the wind was cold, its bite was not necessarily painful. Not if you were into that sort of thing, anyways. Darkness descended as the General must have assumed it would, for who else other than the Goddess wielded such powerful wind magic?

Silvery laughter heralded her arrival, as her body blossomed somewhere behind the immobilized unicorn. Her lilac form slunk forward, like some sort of would-be cat who had just caught their dinner for the evening. Her body was deliciously graceful, the softness of her pelt unrivaled. Stars danced in her unreadable gaze as she prowled forward, her petite frame emphasized by Torleik's larger and more robust one. Amusement and annoyance winked in and out of her gaze as she moved next to Torleik's left shoulder, mane tossed lightly over her delicate shoulders. "Never again will you take that tone with me." She breathed, voice light but as sharp as any unicorn's horn. Her words seemed to hiss from her lips, as her gaze darkened, promising that she would gladly fulfill her end of this threat should he fail to heed it.

Her body, disconnected with the viciousness of her voice continued to exude feminine appeal and power as she moved under Torleik's chin, almost gliding upon the ground. She seemed to very much be enjoying the General's immobilized state, taking advantage of it by passing painstakingly close to his chest. Close enough that the heat of her body would have been felt like a flame compared to the icy chords that held him. With a wisp of a snarl her magic tightened around Torleik's lips barring him from replying. Casting a glance at him as she moved out from under his chin and forward, she paused. "You've said enough for now."

Dancing forward in the darkness, her body illuminated by some unseen light, she spun easily upon her hind legs to squarely face him. The Bloodskald. Her nostrils flared as she regarded him calmly.

"And what is it that you've done to deserve my recognition ? My time and attention? You dwell in the lands of one brother, and bear the magic of the other two. Tell me precisely what is it that I need you for? I have Captains in the Edge, as brave and strong as you although ..." With a darkening smile the Goddess winked. "Although perhaps not so handsome ... Never the less-" She continued, her amusement and flirtatious tones immediately disappearing as her gaze became serene once again. " You stand here and scream like a colt, all the while pretending to know my intentions and motives for doing what I do. You think visiting my shrine once and appearing like every other dullard here who wants something from me each time I step onto the ground will curry favour with me?"

The invisible tendrils pulled tightly against Torleik's skin as the Goddess's gaze narrowed. As an irritated breath left her lips the binding disappeared all together leaving Torleik free to move as he desired. From what she had seen of the Bloodskald he was much more clever than this. Oh his plan had worked - perhaps he surmised that this little display was sure to bring her down, if only to further toy with him. But where would it lead? What was his end game? For she was quickly growing bored with his temper tantrum.

"Why should I help you?" She concluded, gaze even and intrigued.

Messages In This Thread
Mjǫtuðr - by Torleik - 12-23-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: Mjǫtuðr - by God of the Moon - 12-24-2014, 03:59 AM
RE: Mjǫtuðr - by Torleik - 12-30-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Mjǫtuðr - by God of the Moon - 01-01-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: Mjǫtuðr - by Torleik - 01-11-2015, 07:42 PM
RE: Mjǫtuðr - by God of the Moon - 01-14-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: Mjǫtuðr - by Torleik - 02-05-2015, 03:33 PM