the Rift

[OPEN] lips stained red from a bottle of wine

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

Red-brown eyes focussed on the fire before him. The way it danced in the brilliant sunlight drew him in. He was intrigued of what kept it fueled, for the ground around the pyre showed no sign of charring. The massive warmblood moved closer to the fire, circling around it. There must be a god overseeing this land, and this was the vigil. Einarr was no stranger to deities, his family being very pious. With lax wings the dark stallion roamed over the gods of his homeland. He wondered if those in this Helovia revered the same mystical powerhouses that his family had, for if they did, the god of fire was intensely powerful, and would surely be the king of this pyre. Einarr knew, too, that there were many gods in this world, and they were all to be respected for their relative abilities.

However, the warrior's demonstration of awe was disturbed fiercely. The stallion turned on his elegant, powerful legs to face the mare straight in the face. Her demonstrative posture sent his own body into a domineering state. His wings extended and his body puffed up. The stallion's inky chest swelled and his thick neck arched. "Einarr. Warrior of Dragon's Throat." His words were harsh and short, anger shifting through his tone. This mare was completely out of line. She came after him in rage and fire, ready to strike his head and burn him into ashes. A dark scowl painted across the stallion's face before he lowered his wings, though his body stayed perked and ready. Should she strike him, he would be ready to assert himself.

The mare was puny her threat not even stepping close to initiating fear in the warden. Still scowling, Einarr took a step closer to the female, but to the left, turning his shoulder to her some. He did not wish to cause harm here in his new home, so we welcomed the mare into his presence. "You leapt without thought. Used your tongue angrily; I live here now. Invited by Bucephalus." The white-marked stallion struggled with pronouncing the smaller stallion's name well, but the communication of what he was attempting was clear.

@[Megaera]

Image Credits

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
RE: lips stained red from a bottle of wine - by Einarr - 12-29-2014, 08:29 PM