the Rift

[OPEN] songssirens&&

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I had hiked the treacherous path to the fields. By the time is halted at the edge of the mound of land, the sky was dark and there was a moon high in the sky. It grew cold, my body shaking as the heat in my small frame was leeched out, cold replacing it. My eyelids fluttered closed as I took a deep breath in, relinquishing in the pure scent of the meadow above the fog. As I looked down upon Helovia, I wondered how many lived here and what they did throughout the day. What did I do? I ate, slept, thought of stories, thought of... Well, everything. Finally, I had come to the realization that I was lonely. I hadn't found a companion to bond with, and I was unsure of that whole thing still. Would my companion and I have an understanding between our bond? Would my companion try to kill me? I was uneasy about that whole thing. I always thought of finding a mate, but I could never find someone that I loved unconditionally. If I have already found someone, I haven't realized it.

I began humming, my tone more of a slower tone, almost sad. It rode on a fine line between sad and okay. My lids fluttered closed, everything growing dark as they gently shut. My hums became words, ones that Helovians wouldn't understand. They weren't of this language, they were Swedish words, mumbled, yet very beautiful. Her velvet chords swirled into the air, carrying themselves across the field. I finished my song about five or so minutes later, ending the song in a low chord, rich in tone. Once again, my orbs open to the world, absorbing the beauty around me and the silent that seemed deafening now.

ooc: @[Cetan]
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee