the Rift

!! Looking for New Owner

Abba Posts: 13
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'2 :: 20 years
Abba
Currently, Rayo is very busy and is going to give Reizend back to me after Seele's death thread. I have spoken to a few people over the past few months about adopting Reizend, however all of them have either fallen through or they have been too busy to take her on at the moment.

She is a very dear character to me, a special creation to mirror the good side of Seele, and due to Seele's death I am taking who I give her off to next very seriously. I would like for her to sit in a good home that will keep her active and not change her in a way that the path she's on wouldn't realistically cause her to change. This adoption won't be a "oh you're interested HERE" it will definitely be a process. I want to make sure you understand her and how she works and that you're comfortable playing her before she switches hands so I hopefully don't have to go searching for another owner again. There are no hard feelings when life gets in the way, I'd just like to have a heads up about it before you just let her sit there for a few months untouched.

You can find out more about Reizend [here] - and I highly suggest reading Rayo's posts to get a feel for her ;3

So, who is interested in this gorgeous mare?

`Abba

What are you afraid of? 'Cause it can't be that bad
Being friends, beneficial ties

Abba Posts: 13
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'2 :: 20 years
Abba
bumpy for save

What are you afraid of? 'Cause it can't be that bad
Being friends, beneficial ties