the Rift

Come find Kip's toys with him? (Speedy plot)

Kipling Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hey guys. =)

Kipling received some stuff through the Christmas giveaway and I'd like him to find it IC-ly. The items are a satchel that ties around his upper foreleg and three small wooden figurines (stag, hawk, turtle) - eventually I'm hoping he'll get magic that will let him use these for storytelling stuff, but for now they're just little toys for him to study and enjoy.

Anyways, I'm just looking for a quick little thread where someone (or someones) finds the stuff with him and helps get the bag attached to his leg. Nothing elaborate, just a nice chance to meet other characters with something to do besides chit-chat (because let's face it, chit-chat with Kipling is kinda... challenging...). <3

Soooo if that might interest one of your characters and you're trying to find something quick-'n-painless to do, let me know? I'm happy to start it up.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa would always be willing to help ^^ :D
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Kvothe Posts: 62
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 6 || Frostfall
Elodin :: Dik-Dik :: None Tribs
Kvothe would lend a hoof :D

Cheska Posts: 33
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 8
Ducky
Oh! Cheska too! Maybe a Kip thread instead of Nimue?
I have juuuust about all day every day at work to compose replies, so if you want speedy, that's probably doable.

Unregistered
I ended up sticking Nim into the AA for now, so that'd be great, Cheska. I'll start something this evening and tag y'all/post it here, then whoever wants to show up can! =)

Leeka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Leeka could help him find something.

Unregistered
Posted something and tagged y'all if you're still interested (or if anyone else wants to come along, it's open to whoever). =)

Link - Leaders of the new school