the Rift

[PRIVATE] Oh, it's you.

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered,
surrounded by the world

I wake with a start, knocking Damaris ungracefully to the ground. I struggle to my feet, and my eyes are wide as I look around to find the source that has woken me. That awkward screeching that rang in my eardrums and DEMANDED my attention. Damaris swats at my leg, annoyed at me for dumping her so unceremoniously. I ignore her because I see before me a familiar sight - the grey unicorn with the gold horn. Did I ever learn her proper name? I remember now that the name she had given me hadn't seemed quite right.

She's making all sorts of racket and cantering wildly. Toward me. I move in her path and stand like a mountain, unmovable. Although I'm sure if she doesn't stop and slams into me as she's headed for right now that I will certainly tumble over. I am not a mountain as much as I like to imagine that I have such capabilities. Damaris curls up where I've dumped her, out of the way and more or less uninterested in whatever is going on. She watches silently, ready to jump up to defend me if necessary. 'You are foolish.' She says as if scolding me, but instead it's endearing. I smile and look back at her with love, ignoring the oncoming mare.

I hope she has the good sense to stop. As she approaches, I call out to her. "Please don't trample me, Miss! Perhaps I can assist you in your troubles?" Troubled she is, after all. No one could possibly make such noise without being troubled. At least, that's my understanding of it.

"."
@[Sheba]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Oh, it's you. - by Sheba - 12-25-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Rostislav - 12-25-2014, 08:21 PM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Sheba - 01-06-2015, 01:49 AM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Sheba - 01-18-2015, 03:49 AM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Sheba - 01-24-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Rostislav - 01-10-2015, 11:18 PM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Rostislav - 01-18-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: Oh, it's you. - by Rostislav - 01-28-2015, 10:29 PM