the Rift

[OPEN] Collecting from BABY DADDY

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

That's it. He thinks he can hide from me? He better fucking believe he CAN'T. My first romp and this asshole gets me pregnant. Who does he think he is? My wings have brought me as swiftly as my fat body can manage to the borders of the Throat. I only have interest in finding Bucephalus, the one who put his dick in me. Landing on the sand just before the land bridge that still connects the island to the mainland, I plant my hooves in the ground. I snort and screech out his name. I begin pacing the shore, twitching my tail with irritation. He's got some explaining to do and I hope he realizes that nothing he says can ease the tension or make me any less pissed off at him than I am now.

"BUCEPHALUS YOU GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" I have no problem with any of the other Throatlings and they can enjoy themselves in the desert all by their lonesome. All I want is that.... handsome devil.... Whose babies I'm carrying! I'll murder them in front of him I will; I have no desire to keep any children or watch them grow into any adorable little fillies or colts. Fuck that. I don't want anything to do with children. If I could somehow make HIM pregnant instead I would. Goddamnit stupid stallions. I wonder what I'll actually say to him. I wonder what he'll say back? Will he be happy I'm pregnant? Pissed off? I don't know. Normally I'd say that boys can be so predictable but perhaps this is one time where predictability goes out the metaphorical window. A sigh escapes my lips and I turn my crown to stare at my bulging sides. What ever am I going to do with this baby?

Tag: @[Bucephalus]
She's standing at the edge of the Throat, and won't go in any farther since she only wants to talk to Buce.

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
G
A
U
C
H
O
<style type="text/css">.words {font: 14px/13px droid sans mono; color: #454444; text-align: justify; padding: 20px 0 20px 0;} .words:first-letter {font: 50px/50px oswald; float: left; text-transform: uppercase; margin: -2px 1px -7px 0;}</style>
Things were going quite well all things considered. Gaucho was having a relatively easy go of this quest thus far - in fact, not being able to hear the voices of others was a bit of a relief and welcomed vacation from his previous few weeks. It seemed that all he had been doing was greeting and explaining and calling meetings and taking questions and all of the endless responsibilities and duties that accompany the title Sultan. If keeping his family safe was not Gaucho's priority he certainly wouldn't put up with the other aspects pertaining to the title. However they were important to him, and so he bore his burden patiently.

Still, he didn't mind the silence.

What would come next however would be different. He knew that he would lose another sense, but he wasn't entirely sure what. His sight? That seemed extreme even for his fiery deity. What good was he if he couldn't see any around him? How would he protect his family and the land that the Sun God provided them? No, he was certain it wouldn't be that extensive. Still, it was likely to be a step up from what he just experienced.

Gliding easily across the landbridge, Gaucho snorted. He hadn't come here directly - he had collected the oils with Cera, and brought the buckets to the Throat. One was in preparation for the Sun God's festival that Sikeax and Tandavi seemed to be planning, and the other was for the bridge. But before spilling it where directed, the Wildfire had flown across the bridge and up - up into the Island. He wanted to test his strength against the handicap his quest had placed upon him. A stallion had answered - Panzram - and the spar had gone reasonably well, all things considered.

But now it was back to the task at hand. Beginning the new phase.

With a grunt, the Wildfire tipped the bucket the was balanced by a handle across his forelegs. Oil spilled out across the bridge in a wavy line until the bucket was empty. It was then Gaucho noticed her.

Snorting, he circled, stormy gaze narrowed. A winged creature with antlers much like his own waited at the border. She had not crossed over into his lands yet, and thus was not his problem. Although he might have descended fully to see what it was she wanted had he not heard her screaming for Bucephalus only moments later. A broad grin parted Gaucho's dark lips, as he turned his head to see if the gold-splattered stallion was in sight.

"First adopts babies. Now angry mares." Gaucho chuckled to himself and Mara as he rounded away from her to head back to the Throat. She didn't appear to be a threat and had not entered into their borders. Besides, she was clearly here to see someone very specific. Gaucho would leave her to it.

[Gaucho's just dropping the oil as part of his quest and loling at Buce.]

Table coding by the lovely Sevin!
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
"BUCEPHALUS YOU GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!"

The scream jerked Buce up from his nest in the sand to stand at attention, wings unfurled and neck arched, eyes darting around. Every muscle was braced for battle, teeth bared and ears pinned back. Let them come! Let those rot-hearted Sun King concubines come and face the Wind's fury! Let the-

He wasn't in Sehrau. The black blinked, then straightened himself, a frown on his face. He had been dreaming...and the yell tore him from dream into reality. Oddly, he couldn't recall his dream. No matter. Bucephalus shook himself, ridding his coat of sand before he turned towards the source of the yell, irritation prickling at his coat and bristling his feathers. Whoever woke him woke him in a foul mood. The black crested a hill and spotted a vaguely familiar pink-winged Pegasus. He knew her...but at the moment could hardly care less about who it was. "Yes, what do you want?" He asked irritably, ears flicked back. "Remind me, who are you again?" He didn't care, but social niceties dictated that one remembers the name of...

Holy shit this was the lay from the beach. Why was she here and angry? Did someone hurt her? Wait, did she honestly expect him to care that someone hurt her after they spent...what, a day together? His gaze flickered over her, lingering on the springtime belly. Well someone certainly enjoyed her hay.

"Look I don't have time to deal with you, I've got a bunch of things to do now and I am not wasting time with a mare not of my family." He snapped irritably, shaking his head and turning to walk away, muttering under his breath.

Bucephalus
Word Count: 287 Tags: @[Arvakl]
CREDITS
Jello88.deviantart.com | Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com | Tumana-Strock.deviantart.com | XResch.deviantart.com | cooltext.com | Made by euphoraxio.deviantart.com | Table by Linds |

Pixel by Aud

Lauren

Bucephalus. He appears over the top of a hill and comes to meet me on the banks of the water that separates the mainland from the Throat. His greeting is pathetic. His initial response to me astounds me, befuddles me... It knocks me into a moment of silence I'm so taken aback. Are you fucking serious? My jaw slacks slightly, completely shocked. "Don't remember me? DON'T REMEMBER ME!" I hiss, eyes burning with rage, ears pinned flat against my skull so tight you might think they've disappeared. "I'm the bitch you fucked, asshole. Remember, 'best lay of your life?!'" I snort with laughter and strike out at him with a hoof, though I'm not close enough to make any contact. I stomp the ground with it and let out a screech of rage. "I'm PREGNANT you fucktard! BECAUSE OF YOU!" I hesitate a moment, willing to give him a moment to answer for himself. But then I start again, practically foaming at the mouth. "My first fuck and I'm PREGNANT?! What do you expect me to do with the fucker? I don't have time for this shit, I'm only 3. I can't take care of any little punk ass kid. I thought I'd let you know before I fucking take the bitch out. Not sure I can do it while it's in my belly, of course, but I'll be happy to stamp its face into the dust when it's born. Or maybe Panzram... he seems interested in helping me out!" I consider the offer that the strange horned stallion made to me. I don't particularly like him but he seemed interested in helping me, and I'd love to have help taking out the runt. I glance again at the stallion who got his dick inside me and stand there impatiently, tail swishing angrily back and forth as I wait for him to answer for his crime.

Tag: @[Bucephalus]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

She seemed angry he didn't recall her at first. It made the black roll his eyes. He's met dozens of faces, most more than once. A single mare he met for a night and then gone didn't exactly leave a huge imprint on his memory. "Don't you think i say that to every mare i screw?" He asked with an arched brow. "I've found that mares get rather...angry if you don't compliment them after a round of fucking." He sneered at her, smirking. She had been good, he admitted that. But not the best. No, never could she be the best. That was reserved for one bitch, the one that tore him apart and pieced him together into something unrecognizable.

But then the flamingo copycat drops a bomb he wasn't expecting. Pregnant? His gaze went to her rounded belly. Then another little tidbit. "I was your first? Oh, how flattering." He said, expression flickering between shock and outright laughter. He listened to her tirade with a growingly bored expression, until she said something that wiped away any emotion on his face. Take the child out?

She meant to kill it. To kill the life in her belly.

He had no idea if this child really was his or not, but he'd be damned if he would let this mare walk away to kill a child that had yet to take it's first breath. With a few strides the black was face to face with the horned mare, his eyes burning like molten gold, an expression of dark fury on his face. "Shut the fuck up. You bared yourself, begged like a wolf in heat, and now you bitch and moan about the consequences." He hissed. "If you harm that child, unborn or not, i will hunt you down to the ends of this world if need be." A grin slowly crept onto his lips, the sadistic nature that resided deep in his core bubbling to the surface in glee. "Outcasts go missing all the time. There is one thing you should know about me, Arvakl."

His muzzle was by hers, his teeth bared in a grin. He almost wanted Arvakl to try and harm the child. Give him an outlet, let him taste blood and throw his walls and masks away. "I will kill anyone that harms my blood. And it will not be a quick death... So young Arvakl, do you really want your life cut short?" He tilted his head, then his grin became sickly-sweet, dripping a sweetness that was as false as the one he allowed all to see.

"Let me cut you a deal. Birth the child, nurse it, and when it is weaned i will take it and you will never see it or me again. The moment it starts to eat grass, i shall take it. Seems a fair deal no?" Of course there was always the option of breaking this mare's legs and wings, and forcing her to birth then nurse the foal...and then leave her to rot.

Word Count:507 Tags:@[Arvakl]

Please tag Bucephalus in all posts.
Any force is allowed against short of death.

Pixel by Aud

Lauren

He talks down to me as if I'm a little child who needs to be taught a lesson, as if I'm a sheltered little lady who has yet to be exposed to the way the world works. Of course I know there's a chance I could get pregnant every time I 'mate'... But I didn't think it would happen the first time! I really didn't think it would happen to me at all.... You know, as if someone I might just get lucky. Why me? Why did it have to be me, to be thrown into this mess with this fucking.. asshole. He seemed so nice when we met, when he took advantage of me. I didn't MAKE him stick his dick in me, after all! Were I raised in a loving family I might have cried when I found out.. I might cry now with how he speaks to me. But I wasn't raised in a loving family. My family fucking sucked and I'M the tough one here.

'I say that to every mare I screw.' A pang inside me, but in my belly rather than my heart. I guess my feelings are hurt, but it's not like I was IN LOVE with him. I still liked to think that maybe I offered something that no one else could. And of course, revealing that he was my first was maybe not the best idea. But when I was screeching it at him, I hadn't been thinking about how that information might ever be used against me. I wasn't really thinking at all. I was feeling -- something that is uncomfortable enough. My emotions out of control, unable to be restrained. My cool facade that I try to maintain normally completely shattered as I try to understand and cope with this new reality that I face.

But he steps closer now, and the threats emerge. Threatening ME?! HE should be threatened by ME. This arrogant fucker things he can boss me around, tell me what to do. He threatens breaking me, killing me. 'Outcasts go missing all the time.' My eyes flash. No one threatens me. But before I can respond to his threat, to tell him to fuck off.... To tell him that he should be fearing for HIS life and that I answer to no one... He speaks again, offering some sort of compromise. Wait until the babe can eat grass... and I'll never see either of them again? Perfect. Except that.... "Fine, but you should beg for my forgiveness for the threat you just lay down, or I will let the babe live and do unspeakable things to it." A simple apology would do, but I want him to know that I am not a little underling he can boss around. I am his equal or better. I could kill the child... provide it to someone to rape... Devour it alive. All of these things are possible and I'm willing to go through on my threats. I won't name these possibilities to him, but I expect him to provide at least a simple 'I'm sorry'. Fucker.

Tag: @[Bucephalus] WC: 518

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
I had been wandering through sands, merrily minding my own business before screeching cry of an unfamiliar voice echoed across the dunes. Auds pricked to pick up the oh so familiar name of Bucephalus, carried with an icy bite that even made me flinch. Thank God it wasn't me that was being called...But my curiousity grew as I came closer to the owner of the voice, wondering what this mare was angry with Bucephalus for. A roll of my eyes came at the thought, nares flaring with a snort. Perhaps I was not the only one he had quickly put his foot in his mouth with. I just had to see who it was, if I knew her or something, I had to know what she was calling him for. Don't ask me why, and I knew it was probably foolish and something that I would regret, but I could not resist the temptations.

As I crossed over the final dune, Gaucho flew by overhead, only furthering by interest by the fact that he was letting this happen. That seemed quite unlike the large stallion when it came to the members of his herd, perhaps I would understand more when I actually saw who it was. By the time I was able to see the stranger who had yelled for Bucephalus, he was already there. I must not have missed much, and I minded my distance as I watched as the stallion attempt to turn away. Yes, I was being nosey. Yes, I was being an eavesdropper. And yes, I would regret it

The sands carried their voices to me, the clear open air and her rather boistrous voice leaving me with few missed words. The young mare screams at him, auds pricking forward as hers pinned back. 'I'm the bitch you fucked, asshole. Remember, 'best lay of your life?!'. My head jerks back with shock, jaw dropping with a slight gasp, eyes wide as I stared at the pink-winged woman. Had she fallen for his charms? Unable to resist his temptation? She screams that she is pregnant, and my scarlet gaze drops to her well-rounded belly. Self-conciously my head shook with disbelief, yet all of the proof was standing right before me. There was no denying she was pregnant, and with Buce's latest behavoir towards me I had little reason to doubt her story. However, her words were not the ones that upset me. Bucephalus's dark side was revealed once more, and so far, he didn't even know that it was being revealed to me.

Auds pinned back as he sneered at her, pulling my bottom lip into mouth and sharply biting it in order to keep myself from giving a snort and revealing myself. '"I've found that mares get rather...angry if you don't compliment them after a round of fucking." I couldn't have been happier to have ripped out his feathers now, the slight bit of guilt I had been feeling now replaced with what was almost pride. But at that exact moment, I felt utter disgust towards the gold splattered stallion, my heart pulling at itself deep inside my chest. A sense of hollowness washed over me, and I reminded myself that I had no reason to feel this way. I had always known that I couldn't trust the stallion, hell, he had even warned me. Yet there it was, the agonizing, shaking feeling of being betrayed yet again by someone that I never should have put faith into to begin with.

'Thank the Gods, I walked away. I should have known better...'

The thought ran through my mind over and over, repeatedly belittling myself in my head for the emotional turmoil I felt over this stupid son of a bitch. As I continued to listen to him talk about how she begged for it, words such as 'idiot', 'moron', 'dumbass' and 'imbecile' all plagued my thoughts and degraded me to the point where I was missing the last of their words. I was unable to continue listening to their now hushed words, completely unaware of the whispered threats. It wasn't until part of my mane, blown by a gentle breeze, stuck to my cheek that I realized tears had been silently rolling down my face. A last glace was cast towards the pair, specifically towards the ebony stallion, before I turned away with little more noise that a sniffle to try and choke back the tears. I wasn't sure if I had been seen yet by this point, but I didn't really care. With my head held low, I attempted to sneak away without drawing too much attention, leaving the pair to solve their own issues.

'How can I ever trust again?'

OOC: Morri's just popped by, overheard most everything accept when Buce started talking about protecting the foals from Ark trying to kill them. And now she's out. Carry on xD
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.