the Rift

[PRIVATE] giftcurse&&

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I saw the white made flailing sound in the water, presumably cooling off. So, trudged into the water. The cool liquid lapped hungrily at mychrome leg markings, turning them a slight shade of pink. I went deeper, passing the ivory draft that was now resting in the shallows. "Hello, I'm Dröm, the Hidden Falls Storyteller." I stated my name and rank, because... Why not? I wondered if this made was a Genatrix. Perhaps I could mentor her? Unless, of course, she didn't wish to be a storyteller. If she was a warrior, I would ask to spar with her. If she was neither of these things, I wouldn't have a use for her. Then, I would resort to just having a new friend, which I was perfectly fine.

"You might be..?" I asked kindly, my Swedish accent was thick now. Would she understand my words? I hadn't had trouble with anyone misunderstanding me yet, but there was still a chance someone would not understand me. I stopped moving deeper into the cool pool of liquid once the water tickled my breasts. The thin layer of sweat that had begun to bead on my coat was rinsed away as I shook my body, sending droplets everywhere. My tassels curled once touching the water, giving me some sort of Afro. Oh, how I looked silly, but this mare should not lose respect for me just because my hair is curly, frizzy, and messy... Right? My other friends wouldn't judge me because of this insignificant detail. This mare was large, built huge- this much was obvious. I hoped she would be kind, I wouldn't be able to deal with any pompous asses today. Actually, I had never been up for that. I had always told the asses off.
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
giftcurse&& - by Dröm - 12-25-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: giftcurse&& - by December - 12-26-2014, 12:50 AM
RE: giftcurse&& - by Dröm - 12-26-2014, 06:10 PM
RE: giftcurse&& - by December - 12-27-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: giftcurse&& - by Dröm - 12-27-2014, 05:55 PM