the Rift

[OPEN] Nightmares as Deep as the Sea

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Dröm

the Raconteur

When he began moving away from the ocean, he was alone. However, as he glanced backwards to what he was leaving, I appeared before him. He would look ahead and see me standing there, hopefully. It seemed as if I had moved at the speed of light. One moment I was far, and with a quick blink of lids, I was there. The stallion standing before me, he is coated with sweat. Had he been training? He seemed about half my age. Two and a half years old was a rather swell time to begin training. I thought of him wise to be making such smart decisions. I took in his scent. He smelled only of salt. How long had he been here? I halted directly in front of him, hoping to effectively block his path and hold a conversation. "Hello. I'm Dröm, Hidden Falls Storyteller. What fuels your leave from the beach?" I asked curiously. He wasn't with company. I had always stayed in one place until I met a horse, then I would move on. Was he unlike me? Would he come and go as he pleased, not caring if he made new friends or not?

I had many friends, but only about two best friends. It was unfortunate I only had two close friends to share secrets with. I would love to have more close friends, but as surprising as it seems, my walls go up when horses try to get close to me. It's quite a feat that I even have any close friends. Birdsong has made me bold, unafraid. I've grown twice as friendly, twice as rambunctious. Where all mares affected like I was? I wasn't sure why, but I was especially... friendly around stallions. Seeing all the lovebirds and their foals. I too, wanted a slice of that for me. Wouldn't a family be grand? However, I always got my plans stopped by one mildy insignificant detail. I didn't have a stallion. It wouldn't be hard to find one, but I wanted a family created by love, not lust. I wanted my children to be shown what love is, and that they are better than temptation. Was I better than temptation? I was not sure of this.

ooc: hope you don't mind drom! I couldn't resist crashing this thread >.> @[Caenan]
"talk talk talk"
Coding by Tamme
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
Nightmares as Deep as the Sea - by Caenan - 12-26-2014, 02:09 AM
RE: Nightmares as Deep as the Sea - by Dröm - 12-28-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Nightmares as Deep as the Sea - by Caenan - 01-03-2015, 12:55 AM