looking for mud [questing, open]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

TOR
a mare who is forever wandering, bound by nothing but her mind

"Are you lost?"

Tor's great head jerked up, and startled, she hopped to the side, curving away from the unknown voice. Warily, she focused herself on the tiniest bird she had ever seen, plunked down on the branch of moss-laden tree. The tobiano cautiously let the tension seep out of her features, and flicked her ears forward. Yes, the voice certainly hadn't held a threat in it's bright depths. Her eyes quickly asorbed the little bird's appearance. It blended in well to the surroundings, a pretty gray with a tinge of green to its (or maybe her?) feathers. A bold red crest rose from the top of her head. No harm in talking to her, Tor figured. She smiled hesitantly, looking at the small, surprisingly pretty creature, most certainly the opposite of what she had expected to be inhabiting this particular part of Helovia.

"Sorry, you startled me. I can't stop thinking about what creepy creatures might be lurking around in the marsh. No, I'm not lost, thank you for asking. But I am looking for something..." Tor let her voice trail off, uncertain as if it would be polite to seek the bird's help right away. A shiver quivered through her silver pelt as she thought of the nameless horrors that might be submerged in the murks of the marsh. Shaking her head, Tor discarded the dark thoughts in her mind, and refocused on the small bird. "I'm seeking a kind of mud, one that can help heal wounds. Can you help me at all, please?" The please sounded out of place to Tor's ears, but she couldn't scare off the bird. If the little animal did know, it would certainly be helpful if she was willing to share the information with Tor.

"talk talk talk"
move move move
think think think

Word Count: 100+

Messages In This Thread
looking for mud [questing, open] - by Tor - 09-07-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: looking for mud [questing, open] - by Tor - 09-11-2012, 06:19 PM
RE: looking for mud [questing, open] - by Tor - 09-14-2012, 01:31 PM
RE: looking for mud [questing, open] - by Tor - 09-16-2012, 10:20 AM
RE: looking for mud [questing, open] - by Tor - 09-18-2012, 05:04 PM