the Rift

Fear nothing but nothingness

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I moved with a delicate grace. I needed to get used to going south, north, east, west, and every mixed direction. I could not allow myself to get lost again. I just… I couldn't. So, I went with the first direction that I knew would take me to a place that I did recognize. I would come upon the threshold, so long as I followed the wall of vibrations.

Alas, the first thing that I came upon was not the wall of vibrations. No, it was a doe and a fawn, walking across my path. At least it was delicate life, not a danger to which I would need to fight. Calm body moved forward, closer and closer to that wall that gave me a headache but allowed me to know where I was. It was a great thing, even if it caused me a little bit of pain.

Still, I came across even more than the doe and fawn. I came across two other mares. One of which smelled of sand and seemed to have a horn. Her words flitting across my ears so that I could keep her name in my mind before I pulled myself into what I assumed was clear view of the entire group. "Rasta, of the Falls." I said before bowing my head to the two of them. "Let me know if I can be of any assistance to either of you…" I finished, before allowing my blind gaze to slowly shift between the two creatures before me.
Rasta
you're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and
blues - i can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
Fear nothing but nothingness - by Mhysa - 12-26-2014, 06:29 AM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Sikeax - 12-26-2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Rasta - 12-28-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Mhysa - 01-10-2015, 07:18 AM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Rasta - 01-15-2015, 09:30 PM