the Rift

Fear nothing but nothingness

Mhysa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The soft evening pleasantly moved on to gentle twilight. As the fawn and doe move on another animal catches Mhysa's eye. A horse. A pretty horse with a blue horn and blue in her tail. Mhysa had heard of horses like this being found in this land, although she had never quite fully believed it. Awed by the beauty and uniqueness she stared for a moment before solemnly saying "Please forgive my staring, but I have never seen a horse with a horn. I am Mhysa, of nowhere in particular. Just one question. Where am I, exactly?"

It was true, although she knew she was heading in the direction of a new land that she had heard tales about, she actually didn't know what it was called. She turned her head as she heard a noise. A pale horse approached them and offered her name. Rasta of the falls, offering assistance.
"Hello, Rasta, I am Mhysa. I am fine at the moment, but it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Mhysa smiled graciously. She wondered which of these places, the Throat or the Falls, was more pleasant, although she supposed she would go with Sikeax, to the throat, as it was only fair. After all, Sikeax had been the first to greet her. The evening star twinkled in the pink and orange sky. More began to appear around it, twinkling faintly, but growing bolder by the minute. All these new things were a lot to take in for Mhysa, but she did fairly well. So now she was in a land where horses had horns and blue hair. She exhaled slowly. It was weird, but she was sure she'd get used to it.

OOC
Thank you, and yes I would like to be tagged :)

Messages In This Thread
Fear nothing but nothingness - by Mhysa - 12-26-2014, 06:29 AM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Sikeax - 12-26-2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Rasta - 12-28-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Mhysa - 01-10-2015, 07:18 AM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Rasta - 01-15-2015, 09:30 PM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Mhysa - 01-19-2015, 11:07 PM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Rasta - 01-25-2015, 02:07 AM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Mhysa - 01-27-2015, 06:44 AM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Rasta - 01-27-2015, 04:39 PM