the Rift

Fear nothing but nothingness

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
It was different, the feel of this land. I was still memorizing this forest - the awkward holes and the randomly strewn rocks. I would know this place well enough soon, but I wasn't completely sure on when soon enough would happen.

I shifted my weight, taking in the last few words that the slightly taller mare said before announcing myself and listening to her introduction - giving me the name which I hadn't caught beforehand. A gentle smile was given as I awaited the unicorn mare's answer. But, when she didn't I allowed myself to speak up, to try and answer the question that had seem to hung in the air for the few moments of silence.

"The pleasure is mine," I said, pausing for only a moment before speaking once more, "And you are in Helovia. There are four main herds - to the North is the Hidden Falls, where I am from - a protected valley with waterfalls and rivers spread across it. If you go even farther north then you will hit the Aurora Basin, which I do not know too much about. To the south is the Dragon's Throat, a large desert with a huge oasis, and to the west is the World's Edge, a forest shrouded in mists. And, all around these are plenty of beautiful wilds."

Hopefully that would give her some explanations of where she was. Though, if she was still confused I supposed I could try a different way of explaining all of this.

ooc: I skipped Sikeax since it had been 5 days and I didn't want to keep you trapped in here; hope you don't mind <3
Rasta
you're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and
blues - i can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
Fear nothing but nothingness - by Mhysa - 12-26-2014, 06:29 AM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Sikeax - 12-26-2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Rasta - 12-28-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Mhysa - 01-10-2015, 07:18 AM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Rasta - 01-15-2015, 09:30 PM