the Rift

Fear nothing but nothingness

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
There was a sigh after I had explained each of the herd lands. She said that she loved the sound of the place, before thanking me and saying that it made more sense. A gentle smile graced my lips as I offered a quiet nod. It was quiet, simple, peaceful. That I was glad for. There had been too much going on as of late to cause the world to hit a state of disunion.

When asked if the herds were at peace, though, I racked my brain. "I… believe so? Though I've never gotten too far to delve into herd politics so the little that I know if what I've heard from the wind," I explain, shifting my weight ever so slightly and took in the night air as the other mare took her time. Still, the unicorn did not speak. Strange, really, but I supposed I didn't completely mind.

There was another question, if it was time for her to choose a herdland. "You do not have to choose now. You can become an outcast and search around, inspect the other lands. Alas, it is generally safer for one to have the protection of a herdland…" I said, taking a breath and offering a gentle smile, "The Falls would gladly bring you in, should you decide to come with me."

No pressure, of course. I would not force someone to go where they did not wish - but with the murders that had been happening, I still felt that it was better to join a herd and have the extra protection.
Rasta
you're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and
blues - i can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you
Image Credit

@[Mhysa]

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
Fear nothing but nothingness - by Mhysa - 12-26-2014, 06:29 AM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Sikeax - 12-26-2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Rasta - 12-28-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Mhysa - 01-10-2015, 07:18 AM