the Rift

Fear nothing but nothingness

Mhysa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Rasta smiled gently and nodded. Mhysa's confusion was dissipated and she began to consider each of the herds. The waterfall certainly did sound like her best bet, as she had no idea how to get to any of the other places.
"I hope so. Honestly I've had enough of fighting and running away. You've no idea how much I need a good, steady place." she said it wearily and it was true. She was tired of moving around. She thought it over for a moment. A honey smelling breeze blew in, carrying pretty flower petals on it. A nightjar sang in the distance. She turned back to Rasta and said "I think may go with you. I don't where any of the other places are, and the Falls sound lovely." She smiled softly and listened to the nightjar.
She had promised her family that she would think of her own wants and needs but really all she wanted and needed was to be able to take care of someone, or something. She was settling down now so she could have a family, not so she could just live out her days and do whatever she wanted and have fun. She yearned to have someone to care for. Of course she didn't let anyone know how much she wanted it because she felt it was silly, but that didn't stop her wanting it all the same.
"Having the protection of a herd would be nice. And I would love to be part of a family again. The Falls it is." she decided and made ready to leave.

Messages In This Thread
Fear nothing but nothingness - by Mhysa - 12-26-2014, 06:29 AM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Sikeax - 12-26-2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Rasta - 12-28-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Mhysa - 01-10-2015, 07:18 AM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Rasta - 01-15-2015, 09:30 PM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Mhysa - 01-19-2015, 11:07 PM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Rasta - 01-25-2015, 02:07 AM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Mhysa - 01-27-2015, 06:44 AM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Rasta - 01-27-2015, 04:39 PM