the Rift

Fear nothing but nothingness

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
Weary voices left the mare before me (who, in relation to my thousands of years was young, but really appeared to be older than my physical form… the form that was aging). She spoke of fighting, running, and being tired. How she wanted someplace good and steady to stay in. Yes, I could understand that completely. And, after a few moments of silence, the young mare says that she thinks she will go back with me.

I was glad, for the time being, that I had accomplished gathering another member. But, I did not allow for it to linger just on that. Why? Because I was also helping someone else grow in the process. And, when she was sure that she was going to leave I gave a gentle nod. "It isn't too far, but we will take it at whatever pace you'd like. Just let me know if you need me to slow down," I explained before starting off to the north - keeping the wall of vibrations that no one else could see or feel to my right before starting the trek back up to the herdlands.

All the while my mind wandered as I attempted to figure out what place she might take in our herd. Perhaps a healer, or a storyteller? Maybe even a spy if she was willing to gain as much information as possible. There were so many possibilities, and I suppose that only time could really tell where she would fit into our growing family.

I'll start a joining thread in the Falls and tag you so you can be accepted ;3
Rasta
you're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and
blues - i can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
Fear nothing but nothingness - by Mhysa - 12-26-2014, 06:29 AM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Sikeax - 12-26-2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Rasta - 12-28-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Fear nothing but nothingness - by Mhysa - 01-10-2015, 07:18 AM