the Rift

[OPEN] three isn't a crowd [Welcoming]

liriel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

l i r i e l ;

I’m overwhelmed. It’s mostly joy inside of me, but I’d be lying to myself if I ignored the twinges of fear and guilt and sadness that swirled in with it. With every step further I take into Helovia, I know I’m moving farther from my home and from the memories of my father. Some dutiful daughter part of me feels as though I should have haunted the Threshold until my father arrived, safe from harm like he promised her would. I know the chances of ever seeing him again are slim and that he’d want me to move on and make my home here, but I’m still young and I’ve never been on my own. I look back to Elsa and Edgar and their friendly, accepting demeanors and although it pains me to do so, I push those dark thoughts deep down to be dealt with at a later time. Hidden Falls is my home now. I retrieve my smile and offer it to the wintry mare.

I store away the names of the Medics: Kiara and Africa. I startle slightly at the mention of Africa’s one wing and I’m suddenly curious, but I doubt it is a story told to strangers and I know my place so I don’t ask. Elsa probably told me so that I don’t gawk when I meet her, although my father taught me better than that. “Okay, I’ll keep an eye out for them.” From here, Hidden Falls looks to be large and I wonder just how many others share this land. I’m excited to meet them.

Edgar plops between Elsa’s ears and I giggle lightly at his antics. I hope I’ll see the two of them frequently, though I can feel our current meeting drawing to an end. I find myself slightly anxious to explore and to see all that I can within the Falls, but when Elsa asks if I have any questions I don’t hesitate. “Just one, I think. Where do I go from here? There’s so much to see and do and so many to meet.”

------------------

thank you, I've gotten her rank all updated!

@[Elsa]

Messages In This Thread
three isn't a crowd [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 12-26-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: three isn't a crowd [Welcoming] - by liriel - 12-27-2014, 01:02 PM
RE: three isn't a crowd [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 12-28-2014, 11:42 AM
RE: three isn't a crowd [Welcoming] - by liriel - 12-28-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: three isn't a crowd [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 01-01-2015, 09:47 AM