the Rift

[PRIVATE] I Need You Right Now
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
<style type="text/css">.heh {width: 580px; background: white; padding: 30px; border: 1px solid #eee;} .heh h1 {font: 10px/10px oswald; color: #212020; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 8px;} .heh h2 {font: 100px/100px oswald; color: #5d1412; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -5px; padding: 5px 0 5px 0; border-top: 1px solid #eee; border-bottom: 1px solid #eee; margin: 5px 0 5px 0; display: block;} .words {font: 14px/13px droid sans mono; color: #454444; text-align: justify; padding: 20px 0 20px 0;} .words:first-letter {font: 50px/50px oswald; float: left; text-transform: uppercase; margin: -2px 1px -7px 0;}</style>

if this is to end in fire

wildfire

then we should all burn together

Gaucho was never a creature who held grudges, least of all against children. Especially not his own children.

Had everyone banded together behind his back, deciding what it was he expected of them and already agreeing that they could never meet his lofty demands? Whatever responsibility or sense of duty that they felt came merely from position. Zenobia was a princess of the Throat. Of that there was no denying. Though for some reason Gaucho sensed that her inherited lineage felt more like a curse, rather than a blessing.

The dun had never planned on playing the role of distant and untouchable father. Hadn't he played with Ranjiri when she was younger, teaching her to fly? Hadn't he bonded with Cera over starless nights in the Throat? So why was it that his own kin found such a gulf between themselves and him? On what pedestal had they placed him that he was a distant warrior rather than their father?

Or was the distance his doing?

"Nothing to make up." He replied after a time, exhaling gently. He had been spoiled by Mara and Sohalia - two females who seemed to be able to read his thoughts so easily. Gaucho realized that he had likely never told Zeno that he loved her, past the moments just after her birth. He had never explained the visions he had for her, however idealistic they might be. To have her lead his armies, to fight alongside her and watch her grow. Although truly, he would settle for whatever made her happy (so long as it wasn't to end up with some weakling of a stallion).

Zenobia.

His eldest. His only daughter. She was as beautiful as an eagle's scream and just as wild and yet ... if her words were any indication, perhaps she could find a home in the Throat once again.

"Your brothers say you are a warrior princess." He commented, a wry smile parting his lips, not noticing the difficulty with which Zeno spoke. "They will be happy to have you back."

With an uneasy uncertainty Gaucho's stormy gaze searched his eldest daughter's. Would she return?

©
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
I Need You Right Now - by Zenobia - 12-26-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: I Need You Right Now - by Gaucho - 12-26-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: I Need You Right Now - by Gaucho - 12-31-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: I Need You Right Now - by Gaucho - 01-27-2015, 02:22 AM