the Rift

[OPEN] the breeze whispers

Tandavi The Fire Dancer Posts: 245
World's Edge Nurse atk: 6.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Natraj :: Plain Kitsune :: Fire Charks

"I like your wings," she tells him wistfully, black gaze tracing the exposed fire. She soaks in the boy's words like a hungry sponge- she has no idea who Midas is, but has met Kri long ago, when she fled from the frying pan into the fire. Carefully black eyes look at the child, so pleased with his knowledge and yet so unsure; she nods, smiling, looking for his gaze, wondering why he hides such lovely green eyes. Before mother left sits heavy in her mind- is he as alone as she was for so long? With Sohalia absent and Gaucho so busy, who keeps the children of their herd from falling into ruin?

"There have been many invasions," she tells him softly, gaze turning back to the water's edge. "Most are stupid." Her brother dances through the shore, running back now to nip at the child's hocks, darting again to the rippling water's edge. He tries to keep the overall mood light, to draw his sister's thoughts from depressing depths. Educate. Don't inundate.

She laughs and looks down at her brother's small form. Where did you even learn that word? The fox sticks out a long, black tongue. Told you. Know lots of things.

She shudders mockingly.

She wants to say more to the slate colored boy. "Do you miss your mother?" slips past her tongue, but mercifully Cera swallows some of her voice, his arrival a whistle in the soft birdsong wind. The girl starts, spinning to face him, embers rising heavy in a cloud from her coat; but she is quickly to relax and break into a smile, narrow face softening at the sight of the boy. With the third member of their party here they can truly begin their patrol, leave the central location and seek out secrets.

She is happy to be caught in the eyes of this pair, pleased at the chance to learn more of their thoughts. She nods in response to the golden boy's words, while Natraj yips back gleefuly to Ilaria's greeting, inviting her to come and enjoy the water. But the girl's voice has vanished back into her throat, subdued down by older child's arrival, lingering and waiting while she watches, intent.

[ idek guys i'm sorry. ]

THE FIREDANCER
for it was I who walked among the falling stars, and did not burn
credit | credit

o. pixel pony credit to tamme
o. permission granted to use force and magic on Tavi
o. only tag me in opening posts, please!

Messages In This Thread
the breeze whispers - by Tandavi - 12-26-2014, 11:58 PM
RE: the breeze whispers - by Rhoa - 12-27-2014, 01:15 AM
RE: the breeze whispers - by Tandavi - 12-27-2014, 03:43 AM
RE: the breeze whispers - by Rhoa - 12-27-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: the breeze whispers - by Cera - 12-29-2014, 01:48 AM
RE: the breeze whispers - by Tandavi - 01-02-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: the breeze whispers - by Rhoa - 01-03-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: the breeze whispers - by Cera - 01-11-2015, 12:02 AM
RE: the breeze whispers - by Tandavi - 01-22-2015, 12:31 AM