the Rift

[OPEN] will you still love me? [birthing]

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Step out the front door like a ghost, into the fog where no one notices the contrast of white on white.
& in between the moon and you the angels get a better view of the crumbling difference between wrong and right.

Sup world, it's me Shida. Nice to meetcha and all that good stuff, but could you turn the brightness down a tad? One day when I know what hangovers are like (since I know Da is going to share his stuff with me), i'll say being born is like being thrown into the worst hangover you've ever felt. Everything is bright and disorienting. I just want to crawl back into the darkness but something tells me that that door was one-way only. No going back now. That's cool though, I got this.

But seriously. If things could stop being so bright.

I stupidly blink my eyes, then decide keeping them smushed shut is the best course of action. So I do. I scrunch my nose a little too, because dayum something smells. It doesn't smell bad, it just smells. My sniffer is new, and all of this is verrryyyy strong. I can smell Ma, and I instantly know she's my Ma. I snuggle closer, probably kicking my sister in the face in the process. Boohoo. She kicked me enough while we were inside, and of course she had to shove to be the first one out. What a drama queen.

Unscrunching my eyes for a second I see white and blue and brown. Oh wait. That's Ma and my leg. Cool, cool. So I'm brown? But Ma is white ... how does that happen?

I look over for a second to find my Sis. She's got wings like Ma. That's cool so do -

THE FUCK.

I crank my neck around with a flexibility that only foals possess and look at my back. Brown, brown, brown. Oh sure, there's like .. a stripe down my back (big woop) but no freaking wingsout I can make sounds. What gives? Why don't I get wings? I go cross eyed for a moment and I can sort of see that there's something on my face. I shake my muzzle and can feel that yep, there's definitely a weight there. I flop on my side and dig my horns inadvertently into the grass. Squealing in surprise I toss my head (throwing clumps of dirt at Ma) and tilt my head back trying to see my horns. It isn't working.

I frown, confused, and look to Ma. She doesn't have horns. DID I EVEN COME OUT OF YOU.

I mean. Obviously I did, it literally just happened but like ... she's white. I'm brown. She has wings, I have horns. Things ... aren't adding up.

I shoot another glare towards Auri and notice that she has horns. My lips straighten into a thin line. Of fucking course she would have both. A+ Auri, way to go.

pffft. such an overachiever

ammgmgggg I love her so much. Thanks for giving me a foal guys <3333333

Messages In This Thread
will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-27-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-27-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-28-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-28-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-28-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-30-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Midas - 12-30-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 01-01-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 01-02-2015, 12:20 AM