the Rift

[OPEN] will you still love me? [birthing]

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

Im such a good sister.

I mean, I practically dove out of mom to give my sister more space. That way, instead of pushing me around all the time, she can actually have that space all to herself. Frankly, she should've just stayed in there. Did she? Of course not, she has to follow me all the time. Not that we've actually had a choice to be apart, but seriously girl, I was trying to be helpful.

Anyways, by the time I'm out, Shida isn't far behind at all. I don't even think mom had a single clue that she had put two of us in there at once. That was a bad choice on her part, or Dad's (if I even have one). At this point, I don't care whose fault it is, it's not like I can change it anyway. So when she decides to plop herself out of the womb, she's overly dramatic. I mean seriously. The poor thing was probably dropped on the grass a little to hard. Figures, she probably thinks she all great and stuff. I don't have weird twin telepathy, but I'm pretty sure that Shida isn't right in the noggin'.

I snort as she flails around, flinging mud all over the place. Can't her little eyes see that mom doesn't exactly look like she wants this brown mushy stuff on her? Apparently she doesn't, because it lands all over her and a few on me. I grunt, looking back at where it had landed. Unlike Shida, I could feel that my head was oddly heavy, so once I saw her, I knew I had to at least have a pointy stick on my head. On the other hand, I HAVE WINGS (now soiled by dirt)! That's so cool! Mom has those, I think, hers are all white, and mine are like a pale weird color. It looks like Shida, but a lot lighter. Weird. They're stuck to my sides by all this goop, but I wriggle myself upright, so I'm lying like a sphinx.

I sidle over towards Shida and mom, since I was still stuck near the rear. I wish mom would just get this stuff off me, but I don't care. I want to try these wing things out. So, in order to spite my sister, because thats fun, I open my wings and flail blindly for a few moments like a crazy bird. It's a weird feeling, and takes so much dang energy. I snort, frustrated by my inability to move. Then stuff gets real crazy. Smoke puffs from my nose, before floating away and dissipating. I do it again, and the same thing happens. Awesome! I don't know what it is, or if maybe i'm dying, but at least i'm dying in style!

I turn to Shida, and offer a weird gum-filled smile. Its awkward, and only lasts for a few seconds. But hey, we made it! Whether or not she appreciates my presence doesn't matter. I tried to give her space, but she just followed me out. So that's her own problem.

In the meantime, i'm not exactly sure if moms all right in the head either. She seems a little out of it. So, I kinda hope someone responds to her screams, cause I'm kind of hungry.

"talk talk talk"
[I had to. I just. Shida makes me laugh. And then Auri wanted to be written in first person and to one-up her sister. o.O]
Coding by Tamme

Messages In This Thread
will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-27-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-27-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Auriel - 12-27-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-28-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-28-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-28-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-30-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Midas - 12-30-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 01-01-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 01-02-2015, 12:20 AM