the Rift

[OPEN] will you still love me? [birthing]

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Step out the front door like a ghost, into the fog where no one notices the contrast of white on white.
& in between the moon and you the angels get a better view of the crumbling difference between wrong and right.

Whoa. Da is a tank. I mean. I assume he's my Da. I'm not sure. I'll figure that out in a sec.

Right now, I need Auri to fucking quit it. Her wings flail and I suddenly wonder if I can rip them off. If not, maybe I can tape them down and make her cut it out - wait. Wait, wait, wait. Is she SMOKING. DID THAT JUST HAPPEN. I watch as the delicate tendril of smoke begins to dissipate. COOL! Can I - I exhale sharply and awkwardly, basically just shoving air out of my lungs through my open mouth, but nothing happens. The fuck? I try again. NOTHING.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME. SHE HAS WINGS AND SMOKE BREATH? Ffffffffffft.

I pin my ears against my skull and instantly feel more badass because of it. That's when Ma starts to try and cuddle. I feel her warmth touch me, and, I'll admit, I definitely like it. It's soothing and relaxing, but right now I need to punch Auri in the face. Okay Ma? Timeout. I just gotta do this quick. I begin to try and inch my way over to my smoking winged sister, but before I can begin to do anything, a thing plops down in front of me. I have no idea what it is, but as my stomach starts to rumble my mind decides that it's probably for eating. I sniff once before snapping my not-fully developed teeth at Edgar. Is this how eating works? I don't know. I don't feel any different.

Before I can do anything else, Ma gets up and I'm annoyed. I didn't realize how warm she was until she wasn't there. I want to start to whine about it, but don't have the chance as she starts yelling at Da. My ears slide back forward as I listen. I obviously have no idea what's going on, but Ma sounds pissed.

IT'S AWESOME. PISSED MA IS MY FAVOURITE.

I forget all about Auri and my winged-food as Ma steps in front of us, protecting us. Do we need protection? Da looked pretty big, but I bet Ma can take him. It's then that I notice the butterfly flitting about. Sweet! New food! Again I try and snap my gummy teeth at it, but its moving too far. Snorting (and not vaping like Auri. Bitch), I struggle to try and stand up. I learn against one of Ma's hind legs and sort of scramble my way to standing. My dark legs are splayed out underneath me and I'm pretty sure a good shove with topple me over, but HEY. At least I did it.

My lips part in a big fuck-yeah smirk, and I puff out my chest a little. "HAH." I manage, my voice high and small.

Figures that my first word would be praising myself. FORESHADOWING FOLKS. IMMA BE DOIN' THAT A LOT MY WHOLE LIFE. GET USED TO IT NOW.

Messages In This Thread
will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-27-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-27-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-28-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-28-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-28-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-30-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Midas - 12-30-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 01-01-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 01-02-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 01-05-2015, 01:53 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Midas - 01-08-2015, 10:32 PM