the Rift

[OPEN] will you still love me? [birthing]

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

So someone does come, and he has a horn. Thats kind of cool. Was he our dad? Maybe, but whoever he is is distracting mom from my food. Not to mention, he looks CRAZY. Like, crazier than Shida, which says aloooottt.

On the other hoof, i'm totally beating her in the "better at everything department". I can see she's jealous, so I might as well relish in this moment. I reach my nose out towards her and puff, puff, puff. I watch with not-so-inconspicuous eyes as the smoke floats up above my face. Don't you just love me Shida? Anyways, look at all the attention your getting, so you can't play the "Im such an abandoned child." I shoot her a little look reaching out to try to push her shoulder but I almost end up falling over myself. Well, this whole ordeal was going well.

That's when mom gets up, and starts talking. She doesn't sound happy, and the other guy sounds way too weird. It's actually kind of amusing, and for the first time in all my entire long life I'm not worried about what my little sister is doing. My amusement though quickly wanes because he's keeping me from my food. I grumble, pinning my ears against my face as I try to force myself up. If he's gonna keep her distracted, I'm still gonna shove my face up there and get some food. I'd like to live for more than a couple of seconds, although, Shida is more than welcome to take her leave. SINCE I TRIED TO BE NICE, BUT NO. Oh hey look.. a butterfly! No, I need food. Butterfly must come later. Although... I lean towards it as I get up.

So by the time I'm on my awkward stupid legs, freaking Shida already is. Of course, she has to beat me at something. I guess it's good for her, maybe she'll stop getting in my way. She's even so bold enough to congratulate herself, she's so self-centered. In the meantime, I really appreciate this little white bird, and butterfly. They're at least the nice, so now I waste my last gummy smile on them. Now, back to business, all my smiles will not exist until I get food. So I waddle over, and if Shida gets in my way she's gonna get pushed over. I want my food and this is the way I feel I need to go. I wander over, stumbling all over the place but these wings are thankfully helping me a little bit. At least I kinda sorta make it to mom, wobbling like Jello waiting for mom to calm down enough for me to shove my face up there. Shida of course is taking up the only support I have.

Girl, this was war inside the womb, and I will continue this outside.

"talk talk talk"
Coding by Tamme

Messages In This Thread
will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-27-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-27-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-28-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-28-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-28-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Auriel - 12-28-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-30-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Midas - 12-30-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 01-01-2015, 09:39 AM