the Rift

[OPEN] will you still love me? [birthing]

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
OXY
"You spin me right round, baby."

Ok, so you’re an idiot for sure, but you can definitely tell something is wrong when you get a look at Snowflake’s face. You don’t think you’ve ever seen her ears so flat, not even when you were fighting her (either time). Your own eyes go wide and ears fall back, but only in surprise at the whole thing. Adding insult to injury, she doesn’t even want to accept your love. Your love, dammit! You were trying to show affection and now rock-hallucination Snowflake (or maybe this is actually real Snowflake? A stronger pang in your internal organs confirms this idea) pulls away from you. Well fine. Frowning, you withdraw your head, trying to be a grump about the whole situation, but your plan kind of backfires. Snowflake is way faster than you, rising to her feet before you can hardly get away. Okay…

Furrowing your brow, you try to get a read on her. It’s not very hard, since she starts seething at you all the sudden. It’s not even yelling, and that’s what is really confusing. You can’t really remember her ever being mad at you, and definitely not mad at you like this in this quiet, dangerous tone that she’s taken on. “Uh,” is your intelligent reply as a new piece of your skin begins to prickle as though it is being peeled away. You wince, but carefully step away from the children, daring not to stay so close to them in case Elsa gets any ideas about spearing you with her ice magic.

And so it is that you, the Mighty Oxy, master of the battleground, destroyer of fools, mocker of Ampere, is reduced to a quivering bitch, brought down by the angry woman that stands before you- the (apparent) mother of your children. “I promised I wouldn’t leave you,” you manage to stutter out, though your eyes are no longer looking at Snowflake. It’s just kind of dawned on you that the children are real, and that you made them. “They’re… ours…” Ok. Way to state the obvious, champion, but at least you’re getting a sense of what is going on. You made sweet, sweet love, Snowflake bore and birthed your children, and here they are lying on the ground before you. You never really imagined yourself as a father… can you do this?

Gingerly, looking sidelong at Snowflake and hoping that you do not reawaken her ire, you step forward and around her, careful to step your hooves as gently as you possibly can. The earth could quake beneath you, but you try not to let it. You could really use some drugs in this situation, but you avoid that temptation as well. Unsteady hooves and hallucinations would surely lead to your untimely demise by the hooves of Snowflake. And your blood magic, well that doesn’t really have any place in this situation either. Shit, you’re kind of fucked- all on your own for this one.

Lowering your massive head (also slowly), you dare to reach your muzzle out towards them. You’re not really sure how to be a loving father, but you promised Snowflake you wouldn’t leave, and leave you won’t. So you do the only thing you think you know how to- introduce yourself to them. Blowing a (hopefully) soft gust of air from your nostrils, trying not to knock their unsteady limbs back to the ground, you try to touch the pegasus and then the hybrid. “Hello,” you sort of mutter, not sure what you’re supposed to say to a newborn. Then, to Snowflake, “What are we going to name them?”

@[Elsa]
Credits: Image by devils-horizon @ DA
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-27-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-27-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-28-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-28-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-28-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-30-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Midas - 12-30-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 01-01-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 01-02-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 01-05-2015, 01:53 AM