the Rift

[OPEN] will you still love me? [birthing]

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Step out the front door like a ghost, into the fog where no one notices the contrast of white on white.
& in between the moon and you the angels get a better view of the crumbling difference between wrong and right.

As Da nears, he basically blots out the sun and I feel my first chill. My body shivers slightly, but I don't mind. I'm too interested in the size of his nose. I'm fairly certainly I could fit my whole head in his nostril. I'm about to try (because it looks warm and dark in there, and I understandably am drawn towards warm and dark things), but all of a sudden its coming closer.

CLOSER

CLOSER

CLOSER

I'M GOING TO DIE IT'S GOING TO EAT ME MA WHY AREN'T YOU DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS (I can hear her talking to someone. While Da's nose is about to eat me) AURI YOU BITCH I SWEAR IF I GET OUT OF THIS-

-gentle blowing-

Just wait. I'm thinking.

Okay. So I think I overreacted. I'm not dead. It actually felt good, except now I smell like Da which is...I don't know. Sort of acrid and bitter but sweet and moist too. Am I supposed to do this back? Is this .. I don't know, is this what you do? I don't want to look like an idiot (especially if Auri is watching. If she does whatever this is second, I don't want her to do it better). I breathe in through my mouth, causing my lips to flap awkwardly. Then I hold my breathe for a moment. Why? Because fuck it. I do what I want. Then I exhale, but just through my nose. It's enough to send whatever birthing fluid is still on my face as well as a few boogers Da's way.

I mean. You welcome. Those are my first facial liquids Da'. Cherish that shit.

Da pulls back, and suddenly Ma is looking at me. Ugh. It's hard being the center of attention all the time. I huff slightly, as if weary from the attention (jokes, of course I'm not. I love it. FU Auri). She says a word at me.

THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME MA. DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT DO YOU-

Oh wait. That thinking thing is happening again. One sec ...

AND WE'RE BACK! As she turns and says a word towards Auri I figure she's probably naming us. Like, she's Ma. He's Da. I'm Shida, and twit over there is Auri.

Unsurprisingly Auri is shoving her face full of food. FFfffft. Fatty. Oh well, it's fine. It's then that I notice some black and white guy has showed up. He's small. Like. Smaller than Ma. Is he like ... a kid? Whatever. I figure I should do the greeting thing to him too. I push off of Ma's side, legs splayed as I balance looking towards Midas. Again I open my mouth, exhaling with all my might through my nose. There aren't as many projectiles as there were with Da but .. whatever. He's just a kid. Da is Da.

Speaking of ... I toddle a few steps towards Da, crumbling into his feathered hooves. It's way more comfortable than standing up.

Can I sleep forever? Because that sounds like a pretty good plan right now.

Messages In This Thread
will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-27-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-27-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-28-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-28-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-28-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-30-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Midas - 12-30-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 01-01-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 01-02-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 01-05-2015, 01:53 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Midas - 01-08-2015, 10:32 PM