the Rift

[OPEN] will you still love me? [birthing]

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

So the big guy that I think is dad actually steps closer to us. He's really, really big compared to us. It's really intimidating, but I'm actually curious. Who is he? Who is my dad? I think that's kind of an important question. Plus, I'm pretty sure mom would kick his butt if he did anything to us. So, I'm just gonna go with it. He reaches his face down, and I turn away from my food. I can take a little break now that my throat isn't burning like it's on fire. I reach out my own nose to him, and in the process, fall to my front knees from my awkward weight distribution. Nonetheless, I wanted to say hi, so my awkward head bends upwards at a weird angle to blow back at his face. Tehehe, maybe i'll confuse him with my smoke breath so I inhale deeply and then release it a little so it puffs up all big around my face. This is so fun to play with!

Although mom's voice kind of distracts me again and reminds me that i'm still hungry. Plus, i want to hear what our names sound like coming out of her mouth. She reaches towards Shida first and my ears go back a little. How come she gets to go first! I was born first, hello, first born daughter is over here! So I must wait, but I'm glad I did. My name is so smooth and easy coming off the tongue. Much, much prettier than Shida of course. I smile and awkward, gummy grin again. Then, oh my goodness, someone else is here. How did I not see them... My face turns to the white painted stallion who has wings. Now i'm confused, but I know he can't be dad, cause I have a horn. So I take a few teetering steps towards him to introduce myself. I puff out smoke again too, BECAUSE THIS IS SO FUN. However, that's all the attention he's getting from me because I'm still hungry and I don't want Shida hogging all the food. So I amble over, and shove my face back up there.

I don't care if I'm fat, because I am a growing child. Plus, it helps to be better in the growth department, because it is my number one goal in life to be taller than Shida, cause, that's another thing I'd beat her in. So you go over there little sister, and try to be dads favorite. Be my guest, because I'll just be extra suck-uppy later, and we all know i'll be their favorite. So here I am, filling my stomach and about ready to go to sleep. Being born was a lot more tiring than it looked.

"talk talk talk"
Coding by Tamme

Messages In This Thread
will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-27-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-27-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-28-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-28-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-28-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-30-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Midas - 12-30-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 01-01-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 01-02-2015, 12:20 AM