the Rift

[OPEN] will you still love me? [birthing]

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
OXY
"You spin me right round, baby."

As your nose nears the children, Snowflake’s nose presses upon your cheek and you have to bite your tongue not to pull away from her. You imagine that withdrawal from her reclaimed affections will incite her to anger again, but you have to admit that her touch is painful beyond all measure. Your skin, which had only been tingling, ignites in a sizzling wave of pain that reminds you too acutely of Ampere’s electricity waves. Will the rest of your life be doomed to be spent this way? You hope not.

As her attentions are drawn to Midas, you keep your caramel gaze on the twins below you, still unnamed but alive and very much full of fire. You were present at the birth of Delinne’s child, but only to yell about how noisy they were being. How different it is when the noise is from children of your own womb, life that you have created yourself, souls that you have brought to this earth. And somewhere, in the back of your drug-ruind mind, you have to wonder… Do you have any right at all? Will you guide them properly? Will you show them how to grow strong and self-sufficient? Will you be a good father?

Actually, fuck all that noise- who are you kidding? You’re going to be a fucking amazing father.
If you can deal with things being excreted from bodies, apparently.

From child number 1, you are gifted nose snot. Excellent. From child number 2 (who apparently needs more work on the standing thing), you are gifted nose smoke. Great. Your lips turn into a sort of confused frown, but you curiously inhale the smoke… just to see what happens, you know? But not much- you just end up coughing a few times. Weird… Shida and Auriel. You’re not going to argue. You’ve had enough of that for the day.

As for child number 2… maybe you shouldn’t have judged her standing ability so quickly. Child number 1 (Shida, apparently) collapses at your feet. Much pain. Very ow. You might have kicked her on accident by withdrawing your foot, if it were not for your fear of the wrath of Snowflake. Instead, you swing your head around and bite at your flank- hard. If there’s going to be pain, it’s got to be somewhere else, because you cannot hurt the babies. You think you might have to take up chanting. Don’t hurt the babies, don’t hurt the babies, don’t hurt the babies. Maybe it will work?

@[Elsa]
Credits: Image by devils-horizon @ DA
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-27-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-27-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-28-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-28-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-28-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-30-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Midas - 12-30-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 01-01-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 01-02-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 01-05-2015, 01:53 AM