the Rift

[OPEN] If it glows, I take

Adelric Posts: 101
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3hh :: 1.5 [Birdsong]
Tobias :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Sevin

Once upon a time...

“We’ve never been underground before,” comes his prompt response to the first query, which is easy enough to answer. “I wanted to know more about it.” Of course, he wants to know more about everything, but everything will come in time. For now he starts small, categorizing the experiences he can find, storing them away in his young mind, cultivating the thoughts and ideas, learning when he can, and thinking when it is more appropriate to do so.

As for the wind… the child’s response is a resoundingly annoyed, “Maybe.” He’s disappointed. In his head, he and Tobias try to imagine a world where wind could have drilled straight down into the same spot of the ground long enough to tunnel away into the snow. They have a difficult time with it, cannot create a scenario that makes sense, and so Adelric is left rolling his eyes as the child. He wants to like him, he really does, but Rhoa makes it so… very… difficult.

Eventually, the half-child decides to stop wanting to like the pegasus so much, and instead focus his attentions on his surroundings. Absently, he listens to the description of the festival, but parties have never much interested him and though he will try to please the gods if they are around, he does not care to join their parties. Instead, he focuses on a trinket that he finds stuffed in a little hole the in wall, wondering how Rhoa did not catch the twinkle of the little green stone as the light from the fire pit bounces off of it.

“Cool,” he says in awe of the trinket, picking it up and noticing that it has a little hole that will just fit over one of Tobias’ tines on his antlers. Placing it thusly, he decides not to clarify whether the cool was for Rhoa or otherwise, and continues to follow, hoping this adventure leads somewhere more exciting than a long hallway.

...there was a lonely boy.
Image Credit
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Adelric at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Adelric unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
If it glows, I take - by Rhoa - 12-27-2014, 03:06 PM
RE: If it glows, I take - by Adelric - 12-30-2014, 04:40 PM
RE: If it glows, I take - by Rhoa - 12-31-2014, 02:23 AM
RE: If it glows, I take - by Adelric - 01-01-2015, 11:51 PM
RE: If it glows, I take - by Rhoa - 01-03-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: If it glows, I take - by Adelric - 01-05-2015, 01:50 AM
RE: If it glows, I take - by Rhoa - 02-08-2015, 02:13 PM
RE: If it glows, I take - by Adelric - 02-09-2015, 10:26 PM
RE: If it glows, I take - by Rhoa - 02-09-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: If it glows, I take - by Adelric - 02-15-2015, 06:03 PM