the Rift

introductory plots |

liriel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
  • Hello, I am Dorado and this is my darling Liriel. Now that she's all squared away with acceptances and finding her place in Helovia, I'd love to work on getting her out into the world more as well as meeting some of the beautiful characters I see running around!

A brief introduction, Liriel is quite simply put, a gentle soul. She is exceedingly curious and her demeanor is like a warm fire. She has a disarming charm about her but she is sincere about it; there is not an ounce of malice to her spirit. She's very creative and loves to help others, always striving to find ways to make the world a better place (it is this that has drawn her to the medical route). She loves to talk and just as equally to listen and she's so very intrigued by stories and lore. All the while, she is very private about herself and finds it difficult to open up quickly to others. She is also naive and impressionable, allowing her wish to see the good in everyone to cloud her judgement and lead her into sticky situations.

Short-term plotting, Seeing as she is now a part of Hidden Falls, I'd love for her to meet others that live there. I'll probably make her an open thread within the land soon, but I'd love to feel the interest in a few meetings. The more individuals she can acquaint herself with, the better (although we'd both love for hr to meet some others that are involved in the healing side of things). That being said, Liriel loves to explore and learn and she yearns to meet those from all walks of life. I'd love for her to begin making friendships, so if you think she'd mesh well with your character, please bring them forth!

Longer-term plotting, I do not wish a mundane life upon Liriel and would certainly not mind if that naive side of her drew her into trouble's arms. I don't have a concrete idea here, but just about anything works because as I mentioned above, she's easily blinded by her own good spirit. As for long-term as well, perhaps a mentor and dear friend could fall in this category as well. And of course romance! Liriel has never thought of romance, but I imagine it could find her here. Although this is not necessary and I am open to all options, I like to cause a bit of strife with my characters and would be intrigued to see her fall for someone that is much less upright and moral than she.

Of course this is all kind of vague and ramble-y - I really just want to get out and meet players and characters alike, so please if you have any ideas at all, throw them forward!

Kipling Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She can certainly meet Kip in the Hidden Falls - newbies unite. :3 She sounds like a bit of a mellow-er version of him so I think they'd get along?

Atlas Posts: 54
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 HH :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Linds
Once Atlas is out of the Threshold, I'll be posting him around in the Wilds. I want him to meet a variety of characters if you're up for it.

Run towards the stars, or make them shine. Fight the tide, until the day we die.

▌ Please tag Atlas in all replies
▌ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
▌ Pixel by DarkShadow

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Ghost could join in on the Kipling thread? :D And meet two new members at once <333
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
Liriel sounds so sweet! Exactly like Africa in the beginning, I see endless possibilities here xD

In the meantime, they would probably be well fitted as friends. You are welcome to thread with Fig and Hector too, just tag me or PM me and I can get something started!

Abba Posts: 13
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'2 :: 20 years
Abba
You can always meet Rasta :3 She is in the Falls.
And Res could be met out in the wilds. She is usually herb hunting so.

What are you afraid of? 'Cause it can't be that bad
Being friends, beneficial ties