the Rift

[JUDGED] Thrills and Spills | Dröm

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Dröm

the Raconteur

Dröm had watched the hulking mass of tribrid move towards the battle area. Upon seeing him enter the ring, she briskly moved towards him. Her pace was quick as her supple form moved towards the sorrel stallion with fire printed upon his neck. From here, the short Arabian could see he was huge. He was easily the biggest horse she had ever laid her gaze on. As she grew near, she could make out two horns, both curved upwards. His wings were large, sorrel with flecks of orange that matched the color of fire. Despite his intimidating appearance, he was hot. Eventually, the lean Arabian deduced that it was the villain known as Birdsong that made her feel like this. Once she was in a close enough vicinity, she halted.

For a moment, she toyed with the idea of going home, but she figured it was pointless going home as a mare that gives up, thus she stayed. Politely, she smiled at him. She wasn't truly sure of how to go about beginning the spar. The fact that she had to look up to see his face was enough to make her hesitant. Finally, she spoke. "My name is Dröm." Her accent was unusually thicker today. In fact, this past week it had been thick. It was hard enough to understand her accent, but the rain made understanding her nearly impossible. "Who might you be?" She inquired softly, genuinely curious about this stallion. Attempting to focus, she moved away from small talk and tackled the main point of all of this. "Will you spar with me?" She said with some sort of desire behind her words. She desperately sought to fight. She wanted to prove herself to her herd, her friends, her family. She didn't want to be a dainty princess anymore.

"talk talk talk"
OOC:
Attack: #0 :: approaches hector, introduces herself, asks for spar
Notes: so excited! :D I didn't really know how to start this though :/ I figured hector would start it :33
Coding by Tamme
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
Thrills and Spills | Dröm - by Hector - 12-28-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: Thrills and Spills | Dröm - by Dröm - 12-28-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: Thrills and Spills | Dröm - by Dröm - 12-29-2014, 01:26 AM
RE: Thrills and Spills | Dröm - by Dröm - 12-30-2014, 01:14 AM
RE: Thrills and Spills | Dröm - by Dröm - 12-30-2014, 11:26 PM
RE: Thrills and Spills | Dröm - by Hector - 12-28-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Thrills and Spills | Dröm - by Hector - 12-29-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Thrills and Spills | Dröm - by Hector - 12-30-2014, 04:43 PM