the Rift

♦ Emily's Entourage ♦

Emily Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'6" :: 25
Emily
Cleaning this up, as I hope by the end of February to have my other two foals planned or in the works. 

Brendan

Hybrid
Aurora Basin Medic
Son of Aaron and Phantom

Bonded to Arwen the Plain Hellhound & - Dragon

- Open for ALL plots!

Ready for anything and everything minus death with this kid. So excited to see where life takes him. I would like to see him go to a herd, maybe to the Edge and reunite with his Dad

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sansa

Equine
Outcast
Daughter of Hertz and Merida

Bonded to Lady the Northern Inuit Dog & Cerndyr

- Open for ALL plots

SHE NEEDS FRIENDS! Ok really she needs anything. Friends, Enemies, Friemies, or even a childhood crush

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farah

Tribrid
Dragon's Throat Filly
Daughter of Hector and Amani

Yet to Bond

- Open for ALL plots

Like Sansa, Farah needs, ANYTHING. Up for anything that doesn't kill her.

Sarai

Hybrid
World's Edge Filly
Daughter of Aaron and Secret

Yet to Bond

- Open for ALL plots

Sarai needs a nurse mare ASAP! Her mother Beloved tried to kill her and Daddy Aaron and half brother Brendan are swooping in to save the day! Preferably lives in the Edge as that is where Aaron will be living for now (more plottage coming) and Brendan may move to the Edge eventually to look after his kid sister

Victorina

Equine
Dragon's Throat Filly
Daughter of Volterra and Vitani

Yet to Bond

- Open for ALL plots

Up for anything that doesn't kill her!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Absent Abyss:
Deceased: Solstice, Azale Moniet, Sakura, Takara, Esther, Kiara, Mirabella, Amani, Vitani,
 Merida
Up For Adoption:Calypso