the Rift

so, I have baby fever

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
It's almost ripping me to shreds. Seriously.

Since Dovahkiin is SO unlikely to have a baby right now and I really don't want her to have any yet. That leaves me with Miykael. And he's a boy so that means I need a willing mommy. He's going to want to be very involved in the baby's life because he loves his kids even if he doesn't "love" the mother. And since he's unlikely to leave the Edge permanently he'd either need a mommy willing to stay with him (join or already be from the Edge) OR have a mommy abandon the baby and get another mare from the Edge to nurse it for him.

One night stands are totally okay for reproducing. xD He's certainly done it before. I would really love to play one baby but if anyone really wants one of his kids, he's up for multiples. Since he can't have Aly in the way he wants, he might be willing to get a little desperate. Any takers? :D
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse
In a month I can make my new girl and I'd over her up? She'd join the edge if he was in her Threshold thread <3 You'd have to wait though... Here and Here are some refs of her! She is built like a warmblood Body/Wing build refs =D
[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Azaneen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I can offer Azaneen?

She's not yet posted in the Threshold and I was really thinking she would fit in at the Edge.
Perhaps he can welcome her to the Edge in her Threshold post and then they can thread a few times and do the deed and has a baby!

Although I'd much prefer if you'd play the baby. I have 2 charries now and 1 on the way so I'm a little overboard for myself. Total free reign on naming it and personality and stuffs, I don't mind.

Aza would be very protective and loving and nuturing to the foal but it may take her a couple threads to trust Miykael enough to want a baby xD.

@[Miykael]

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
*hurls December at Miykael* I know we already having these two in a thread getting to know each other, and so I thought even if the two didn't click, a baby was always a possibility. Lately December has been feeling lonely, and I feel that she will eventually want a baby whether or not she meets someone she loves. She'll just want to use a stallion and have one. I'd be happy for you to play the foal is my character month thing isn't up and I must wait :P. Although I'm excited for the idea, I don't think December would be willing to move to the Edge, but she also still wants to be in her foals life. I was thinking we can make it so that December for some reason is unable to produce milk, and so is forced to let the foal live with Miykael, and she will still constantly visit and they will plan meetings outside of their herds? Idk, those just sounded like good ideas to me but lemme know!

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse
If you go with December's idea Parelia will be nursing and would gladly take it on :)
[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Outcast
Ooh! Such pretty ladies! He'll likely thread with all of them (possibly multiple times). I'm really liking the ideas for him and @[December]. If Alysanne has a baby with Voodoo here soon, Miykael will leave the Edge (he'll likely go back someday) so depending on whether or not he clicks with December he will either move to the Falls or become an outcast. So many options!

Awesome I'm so excited! Just let me know what you decide and we can keep threading them now as we go :3. I also have a Foal Stats if you would like to use it, I prefer to have surprises for my babies, but if you have it in mind for plots then please feel free to use it! Of course that's if December and @[Miykael] have a baby.

If Miykael happens to become outcast then I would like the foal to be with December, and once its weaned it can return to the Edge with him should he ever return. But otherwise I'm pretty open!

Outcast
Oh! Of course. I figured if he switched to the Falls or went outcast @[December] would have the milk and would nurse the foal. Miykael would be visiting a lot in that case. I'm definitely up for it regardless of which way things go. I'll be back home tomorrow afternoon so I should be able to get a reply up for you then.

Awesome I can't wait!