the Rift

[OPEN] taciturn

Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

PHANTOM
So scatter all my ashes when I'm dead And shatter every legend in my head

Phantom's ears twitched at the muted sound of someone moving through the cave system. She could hear whoever it was as they entered the same room she was standing in and the hairs on her back felt like they were rising because she was all too aware of the murderer still running loose. In hindsight maybe it wasn't so smart for her to venture into an underground cave alone. Her body shifted and her muscles tensed as she prepared herself for whatever was coming into the room with her, but she didn't turn as the steps came closer. Let whoever it was come to her so she could plant two large, cloven hooves squarely in their chest.

"Hi."

The pale mare's head turned in the direction of the young voice, her ears tilting forward should the girl say something else. The room was far from well lit, but Phantom could make her out well enough. She had wings with feathers of black and white, two clues that her team of grumpy old men had gathered. But that was where the similarities with the murderer stopped because even though the girl had dark hair it was tipped with gold. The hair they had found had been black.

"Hello." Phantom replied as she turned to face the young girl directly. It was then that she noticed the horns that she sported, which was a very curious feature to Phantom, who had never seen a creature with traits of two different species. "Who are you?" And why are you here alone? Where is your mother? The mare's head tilted as she wondered about the girl being alone.

"."

@[Aithniel]

Messages In This Thread
taciturn - by Phantom - 12-29-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: taciturn - by Aithniel - 01-04-2015, 04:59 PM
RE: taciturn - by Phantom - 01-05-2015, 01:03 AM