the Rift

[OPEN] Where is all began...

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse

A heavy sigh stole from velvety kissers as amethyst eyes gazed out over the rhythmic waves. Nature sure had a calming affect. The wind seemed to be carrying particles of serotonin. He could almost feel the chemical soaking into his skin, easing his frayed nerves. Well it was until, the a warm voice drew powerful ears back. Listening closely to the sweet voice before pivoting slowly to gaze up, no, down on her. She was so short, and beautiful. Her pelt was a shimmering gold and cream. Sapphire eyes shimmered joyfully up at him. A soft smile coated his face, as thunder rumbled, "Good morning to you Miss. I am Daemyn, it's a pleasure." Dipping his silver haired head the stud smiled shyly at the lady. Would he have to explain to her what rank he held or would she know?

Turning to look beside her there was a stunning white tiger with piercing azure oculars. Dipping his spotted dome in respect his voice rolled forth again, "Hello to you too." The stud turned his gaze quietly back towards the mare once more unsure what to say. Learning how to be social with all genders was harder than he ever would have imagined. Fighting back a hearty sigh Daemyn tilted his large head to the right looking her over curiously. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing up so early?" Was she plagued by horrid dreams as well? Maybe she was up for a much more pleasant reason, like enjoying the stunning sun rise. He hopped for her sake that was the reason why she was up.

Thunder Thoughts
Words:; 270
OOC:; @[Romani] No problem! Sorry it's so darn short!! I just needed to get it up and had to squeeze it out! lol SO sorry about all the tags!! My internet spazed and posted here 4 times!
We are gonna see greater heights
They’ll put our names up in neon lights
[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Messages In This Thread
Where is all began... - by Daemyn - 12-30-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Where is all began... - by Romani - 01-16-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: Where is all began... - by Daemyn - 01-22-2015, 03:43 AM