the Rift

[OPEN] I can't teach you to fly [Welcoming]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
Golden and teal pelt shimmered in the glorious as the colt pranced in an easy trot. He hadn't really explored his home very much, finding it better, no easier, to stay away in a secluded area. The yearling wasn't sure what had changed to draw him out, maybe t was the fact he could now, half way fly. A bright smile adorned his handsome face at the thought of wind in his feathers. Spreading teal and silver wings happily he imagined he was soaring above the land. He could see the pretty evergreens below, the massive trees, the cliff, and his family roaming below enjoying the day as well.

Voices drew the young brain back to the now. Ears pricked curiously as he slowed to a walk and pulled in growing wings. Chiseled head was lowered as his nostrils quivered drawing in the smell of three ladies. He knew two of them well, one was his Queen the other was his mother's friend. A small smile played over his face as teal and ivy marked legs entered the scene first. Silver eyes fell upon Kahlua, then Alysanne, and finally a very pretty young girl. Her coat was very white, marred only by black spots, legs, muzzle, and stunningly odd white and black striped butterfly wings.

His smile became nervous and shy as he opened his own silvery marked teal wings in welcome, a trick he had learned from his golden King. Dipping his head low to Kahlua he spoke in his slowly deepening voice, "Greeting Miss Kahlua and Alysanne, and to you." He smiled kindly at the new girl silver eyes seeking out her own hazel orbs. "Welcome to the World's Edge Miss." Even though she was clearly younger than himself, Parelia had raised him to be respectful to all, age did not matter. His eyes suddenly shifted to the feathery blue dragon. The youngster was in awe as he gazed at it enjoying the power under the blue feathers.

'Wonderings'"Talking"Words: 330 OOC: Hi! lol His voice<\a>
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
I can't teach you to fly [Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 12-30-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: I can't teach you to fly [Welcoming] - by Ilios - 12-31-2014, 03:35 AM