Watermel0nBob
M
Y
R
R
I
N
E

Her frolicking soon ceased at the approach of another paint, her wings gracefully placed upon her sides. A wide smile came across her maw, and she paused the play she was having, ready to head over. She of course stopped when another one appeared, but he was different. Standing with brilliant teal wings spread out in greeting, was a yearling colt, designs lacing his beautiful silver eyes and a dark horn adorning his forehead. Stopping in her tracks Myrrine stared, dumbfounded. Her heart thudded in her chest, looking him over as he first greeted the older women, before shyly looking to her and bowing his head.

"Welcome to the World's Edge Miss."

His drawl was enough to send her falling. She hadn't noticed until that moment that she was staring, her face burning hot beneath her ivory coat, and she had to look away, swallowing hard and shyly pawing a hoof at the ground. How rude she was being, not responding to his kind greeting. But for some reason her tongue wouldn't function right in this moment. Only when Khan excitedly fluttered over the young boy's head did her mind return to reality, where she dipped her head politely to him, smiling a sweet smile and finally managing to speak,"Thank you so much for your welcome! Please, call me Myrrine, it's a pleasure to meet you, was it Ilios?" She recalled before she went in her little state of dumb that the queen had addressed him as that name, or something of the like.

Seeing that Khan was still fully intent on playing the game of chase, she half reared, giggling and beginning to trot after him. Her legs would lift her off the ground in small skips and leaps, as she attempted to bring her nose to the edge of the dragon's feathers. The game was a fun one, and she had never had the opportunity to really play with others. Pausing from her pursuit, she looked to Ilios with yet another sweet smiling, calling to him,"You're welcome to come join us! I'm just trying to catch Khan's tail. Oh!" Skidding to a halt she turned, abruptly bounding over to the other two with a large grin. Looking up at the new girl she dipped her head in greeting, piping up once more in her cheery tone,"I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Myrrine, it's a pleasure to meet you! Are you the Alysanne that Queen Kahlua had mentioned earlier?"

Her skull tilted to the left slightly, ears pricked forward as upon her back her wings fluttered, most likely by themselves at this point, she still had no idea how to control them. Her tail swished lightly behind her, before a bird suddenly caught her attention. Whipping her head swiftly to watch it fly she laughed, momentarily forgetting about her conversation and bolting off in a game of chase. As she passed by Ilios, her muzzle reached out in an attempt to bump his shoulder, encouraging him to follow suit. His scent filled her nostrils because of how close she had gotten while running past, and she couldn't help but feel tingly in her belly. She didn't understand why her stomach or her head suddenly felt this was, but she liked it, and she only continued on her chase after the bird, hoping the colt and Khan would join her.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

OOC: I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist Myrrine getting all goofy over Ilios. He is quite handsome after all :P
WC: 565
TAG: Alysanne
Image Credit
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
I can't teach you to fly [Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 12-30-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: I can't teach you to fly [Welcoming] - by Myrrine - 01-05-2015, 02:52 PM