the Rift

[OPEN] I can't teach you to fly [Welcoming]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

She could feel it, feel her worries fade far away just being in the presence of Kahlua. Alysanne wished that they could find more time for each other – perhaps with more council from her friend she would find herself in fewer sticky situations.

But Kahlua’s call did not only reach her ears but that of a familiar colt as well. The growing (when did he get that tall!) son of Parelia joined them and she watched with well-mannered amusement as he used a trick with his wings to greet them. “Hello Ilios! So good to see you again.” Such a well-behaved colt! Parelia had done a wonderful job with raising him, to be sure. And he wasn’t the only well-spoken foal around here, it would seem. As his attention turned to the filly, her own was focused back on her dear friend. She could hardly believe it as Kahlua explained the situation where she had met the young filly.

“Fate sent her here?” Alysanne repeated the words with a wild grin, shaking her head in disbelief. “She’s barely two seasons old and she speaks as though she were twelve years!” Emerald eyes could not stay away from the young foals for long – and that smile would not fade from her expression. “Something tells me she’ll fit just right in. I would be delighted to help her learn how to fly! Our wings may be different but it should be about the same principals. Maybe I’ll have an assistant to help me in the lessons as well.” The pegasus chuckled warmly as she looked at the foals. The two seemed to be rather taken with each other right off of the start – a handsome pair, she couldn’t blame either of them!

“I am! It’s so nice to meet you Myrrine, you have the most beautiful wings.” She managed to get at least that out before the girl was distracted by a bird and Aly watched with nothing short of delight as Myrrine took off with a spurt of bright laughter and energy. Oh it was so good to hear the laughter of foals! It made Alysanne’s heart soar just like that little bird. So easy to imagine the world as a perfect, wonderful place when in the company of babes. She itched to join in their game but, at least for this round, she felt as though it would be a good idea to let those that were young play.

@[Ilios]

please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
I can't teach you to fly [Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 12-30-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: I can't teach you to fly [Welcoming] - by Alysanne - 01-10-2015, 10:50 PM