the Rift

[OPEN] I can't teach you to fly [Welcoming]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
The colt stood proudly head held high as he pulled large wings back to his sides. Lips pulled up at Kahlua's laughter causing a chuckle of his own to escape. How was laughter so contagious? 'Who cares!' it felt good to laugh, to relax and enjoy the moment. Silver eyes turned to his Queen and Alysanne not wanting to be rude, even though he was drawn to the younger girl. His draw sounded warmly, "It's been to long." Reaching out his muzzle he hoped the older mare would return his affection. After she accepted or rejected he did the same with Kahlua, then pulled away. He was slightly saddened that he had not spent more time with his mother's friends. It had been hard for him to be around anyone really. The colt had spent most of his time away from other, besides his mother. That was going to have to change now he was growing older. It was harder to hide his larger frame than it had been when he was younger.

The spotted girl's pawing drew ears up curiously his neck arching slightly, maybe not even enough to notice. As she inquired his name his own voice rumbled out, "Yes ma'am, excuse me for not saying my name."g his golden head slightly regretting his rudeness. The boy longed to stay and listen to his elders to see what they had to say about the pretty girl, but the blue dragon did not have such ideas in store for him. As the dragon swooped low over head the colt lifted his wings pretending to swat at the feathery reptile.

It was so hard to play, having never done it; besides in quite glens with Parelia or Penna. Listening closely to Aly gave him an excuse to put off the strange invitation. Gulping as she finished and Myrrine invited him once more to play he watched her draw to a halt, heart pounding nervously. 'She sure is scatter brained...'oughts didn't have ill-intentions, just confusion. Suddenly she was running in his direction. He stiffened unsure what to do, until her scent flooded him. Everything slowed down for a minute as her sweet flowery aroma flew over him. Nostrils quivered eyes followed her movement easily. He accepted her touch easily; without thought. Giving her a few moments head start the stallion reared pivoting easily, in the air to chase after the black speckled filly.

Wonderings TalkingWords:|OOC: His voice<\a>
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
I can't teach you to fly [Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 12-30-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: I can't teach you to fly [Welcoming] - by Ilios - 01-12-2015, 03:25 AM