the Rift

Writing Style Critique

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
I feel like my writing style is a bit stuck on itself and that's not really my thing. It tends to morph with time, which I love watching it do, because looking back I can see my massive improvements due to when I first started. Since it's not moving as it tends to(hopefully this'll help my motivation as well), anyone who could critique me is greatly appreciated.

Things I know I have issues with:
Excessive Narration
Repeated Sentence Style Use - this one is only a gut feeling and I'd like to have look it over at least
Forgetting Words - Ways to help with this is really needed since I do it once in each post
Grammar - English isn't my first language and I tend to slaughter it freely as I write it
Complexly/Weirdly Written Sentences - This is my big one to my overall writing style, but I'm under the belief that it makes my posts difficult to read and understand
Repetitive Word Use - Just using the same words multiple times is a struggle for me and I tend to catch them as I write, but still, this one needs attention

Using examples from my posts helps a ton. These two threads are two fairly well written to the overall quality of my posts, but pulling examples from bad threads would be good too.
One
Two

Feel free to be slightly harsh, but if you're going to be rude altogether, then please don't.

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed