the Rift

[OPEN] Making the Rounds

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

Aly spoke, though most of the words seemed to go in and out of Res's ears. She heard but could not accept what her friend was saying. She sighed, explaining how Quil was gone and then froze as Hemlock shot toward her poll, curling up and letting out a small hoot.

It was Valiance who let out a small hiss, somewhat annoyed that his normal nesting spot was being taken up. But, if it eased the pain that Resplendence was feeling from believing she was alone he would allow it - for now. Alysanne wrapped her friend in a hug before saying that they should leave. And, when they finally pulled away from the canopy she listened to the last few words. "I won't be surprised at how many want to see you." Res mumbled, taking her place at the painted mare's side.

She was broken, she had accepted that. And, really, she doubted many even wanted to be around her at this point. Alas, the trek was not long before another appeared. What seemed to be jokingly inquired filled the air before he said his hello to Alysanne and offered his name. Valiance, having been flying above me shot down so that he was upon the ground before me. And, as if to be sure that Thor knew he was present, let out a small puff of smoke a few clicks. "Pleasure. I'm Resplendence and this is Valiance," she whispered quietly (forever uneasy), not sure how to answer the question which he had posed. Oh yes. You see, we are out wandering because Alysanne wants to prove that others don't mind being around me. It's completely normal, I promise.

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Making the Rounds - by Alysanne - 12-30-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Thor - 01-01-2015, 12:59 PM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Resplendence - 01-03-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Alysanne - 01-03-2015, 10:43 PM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Thor - 01-10-2015, 01:38 PM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Resplendence - 01-17-2015, 12:11 AM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Alysanne - 01-28-2015, 11:29 PM