the Rift

[OPEN] :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Power was a lure and the downfall of hundreds. To seek magic from heaven was almost always a curse when gifted due to false actions that are born from a selfish heart. Contacts, an exchange for samples of energy for services. Power matured naturally within our fragile bodies as well; it was often the purest form of will which nurtured it.

I often walked the heart caverns, patrolling. Today seemed like any other, until of course it wasn't. Yet another lay dead, fallen against the cold, uncaring floor. My crown sunk as if the weight of my skull was suddenly weighted or being pressed upon. Dark lids shut themselves from the dim glow of crystal and firelight. Why? I whispered inside. Shutters slide open, noting that yon murderous marks are similar to all the rest, no scent, no trail. I see a shadow disappear into the darkness, a female shape -- the lasting stench of Basin trails behind her. For a moment I linger, debating on following this rushed individual. Only someone with a guilty heart would flee a crime. By the time a decision is reached the fleeing form is likely well beyond my reach.

Instead of dwelling, I move toward the body. Lowering muzzle low to inspect. Tiny bits of gem and crystal litter the floor, shards small enough to go unnoticed if one were to simply glance at this fallen child and walk away. Another to fall and in the sacred cave no less, our foe wasn't a wraith. The doorway was barred against such beasts.

OOC: Team Midas

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII - by Hotaru - 12-31-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII - by Midas - 12-31-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII - by Erebos - 01-01-2015, 07:11 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII - by Oxy - 01-02-2015, 12:42 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII - by Ophelia - 01-03-2015, 02:24 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII - by Lena - 01-03-2015, 08:12 AM