the Rift

[OPEN] :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
You can't just not know about the deaths in Helovia. As each one comes by, word travels quickly. If not detailed information, the news that there is a body lying around is certainly available. So, having heard that someone has dying in Helovia's Heart, here I am following the breadcrumbs and searching for some poor fool's dead body. It doesn't take long in the caves before I see the gathering. A few are departing, having already come and seen what they need to see. I clip clop toward them and weasel my way toward the front, antlers helping to butt out a few on the way.

What I see is a body, already decaying, of a boy, black and red. I didn't know him, but that's not surprising. I don't know many Helovians. His wounds like others, but what stands out is hard to see. Bits of crystal around his body. No one says anything, but they all seem to notice what I do. I step closer to examine the crystal. No, it isn't the same as the crystal around us. I don't know where it might have come from, or from whom. I turn and nudge my way past the bystanders again, seeking out Panzram and Dröm to tell them of my findings. We have gathered the previous clues, examined them, trying to figure them out and figure out who the murderer is. Sand, black hair, black feather, white feather, bone fragment, charred body, and now crystal fragments. I have an idea, but we have yet to figure it out for sure. I don't think about the body that lies behind me. I didn't know him, and it's too bad for him that he was murdered, but that isn't my problem. I run out of the caves and spread my wings, taking flight to find my two 'companions'. We'll find that murdering fucktard.

The Devil's Harem
Panzram
Arvakl
Dröm

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII - by Hotaru - 12-31-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII - by Midas - 12-31-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII - by Erebos - 01-01-2015, 07:11 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII - by Oxy - 01-02-2015, 12:42 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII - by Ophelia - 01-03-2015, 02:24 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII - by Lena - 01-03-2015, 08:12 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII - by Ampere - 01-04-2015, 11:34 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII - by Ghost - 01-05-2015, 05:44 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII - by Arvakl - 01-06-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII - by Kirah - 01-07-2015, 01:29 AM