the Rift

the silver lining [ophelia, hototo]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
K T U L U and O P H E L I A
For there is no friend like a sister, in calm or stormy weather, to cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.

The dark mare smiled at her son when he asked what a dragon was. It was easy to forget that he was still young and had never seen one. Growing up in Isilme, in a herd mixed of equines, unicorns, and pegasus, she and Ophelia had known what dragons were from the very beginning. "They are magnificent creatures, Hototo." she explained. "They are lean and agile, built not only for the fight but for speed. If you bond with one it will protect you and you will protect it. The bond with them is mind, soul, and heart and their love is unconditional, much like my own for you." She nuzzled her son's head lovingly then raised her head as the sound of her sister approaching reached her ears.

Ktulu was not one to openly display emotions and she knew her sister was not, either. The tears in her eyes and the emotion that choked her words was testament alone to just how special the dragon egg was. It had been a hard fought battle of wits, one in which Ophelia usually excelled where she did not. "It is yours, Ophelia." Ktulu said before nuzzling her sister's cheek affectionately. "Now, even when I'm not around, I'll still be with you."

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
the silver lining [ophelia, hototo] - by Ktulu - 09-08-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: the silver lining [ophelia, hototo] - by Ktulu - 09-10-2012, 07:43 PM