the Rift

Why do we wander?

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik the Bloodskald

Can one know real truth?

The green of this stallion's eyes stood out in contrast against his pelt and the rabicano could not recall any amongst his people who possessed such a striking color - then again, perhaps he'd just never noticed. This hulking beast seemed to be of a calm nature, at least currently, and gave no outward indication that what the Bloodskald had said offended him in any manner. That was, frankly, quite good, as Torleik had less than no desire to engage this brute in a scuffle today.

It would likely end with some very smarting injuries.

Possibly with him being crushed.

It was replied that one of the things he'd relayed was true - and that he should play a guessing game as to which. Intrigued by this vague but not rude response, Torleik complied. "I suppose in this case, truth is relative. It is true that you are new to me, as I've never laid eyes on you and you are in the Threshold; this means it could also be true you are new to Helovia. Whether you are seeking a home is debatable. Perhaps you would like to continue to wander and learn of this place." Muscular shoulders shrugged slightly. "So then, since it's true that you are new...are you interested in a home? My name is Torleik, and I hail from the Aurora Basin, a place I would gladly tell you more of if you so desired."

He gave a warm, handsome smile that had a warrior's honesty to it. "Though first, I would know your name as well, traveler, that we would not remain strangers."

@[Grimalkin]

"talk talk talk"

OOC: It's short and bad and ugh >.> I sorry

Art by valerie911 @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Why do we wander? - by Grimalkin - 01-01-2015, 03:01 AM
RE: Why do we wander? - by Torleik - 01-01-2015, 02:19 PM
RE: Why do we wander? - by Grimalkin - 01-02-2015, 02:23 AM