the Rift

Why do we wander?

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik the Bloodskald

The Basin: it's great!

"Grimalkin," he tested, rolling the word around on his tongue like a newly done piercing one hadn't yet grown accustomed to. "Mind if I call you Grim?" The inquiry was not made with intent to ingratiate himself to this newcomer or make a too-friendly foray towards the massive beast's inner workings; rather, Torleik simply preferred succinct things, and tended to shorten the names of those he felt some measure of comfortable with.

This ginormous stallion had a calm demeanor about him and the rune-horned liked that. It was a welcome reprieve from all the fucking psychos this place held - but speaking of devils (and thinking of them, it seemed) made them appear, and it was in the brief moments of silence after Grim inquired about the Basin that a small child came bumbling into their conversation looking for all the world to see like a miniature Deimos. Torleik's eyes narrowed, not out of anger, but confused curiosity. When had this one been sired? Interesting.

And, like a child, he showed exuberant innocence irrespective of his sire's foul nature. Amused, the Bloodskald nodded at the colt's words, a casual smile curving his expression. "Indeed we do have all of those things," Torleik chuckled. "It is a northern herdland, so I will warn you of the cold winter months. But it is lovely in the spring and mild in the summer; there is a plentiful amount of caves, and the hot springs are always a treat. There is one entrance and exit to the rest of Helovia, so it is the safest of the herdlands in terms of natural defenses." The rabicano looked over Grim once more. "You seem like a calm, rational sort, and I would be remiss if I did not honestly state I would like more of that in my home."

@[Grimalkin]
@[Erebos]

OOC: I am like an ent. It takes me forever, but things get done.
"talk talk talk"

Art by valerie911 @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Why do we wander? - by Grimalkin - 01-01-2015, 03:01 AM
RE: Why do we wander? - by Torleik - 01-01-2015, 02:19 PM
RE: Why do we wander? - by Grimalkin - 01-02-2015, 02:23 AM
RE: Why do we wander? - by Torleik - 01-03-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: Why do we wander? - by Grimalkin - 01-05-2015, 08:56 PM