the Rift

On the cusp

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

Spice

[Image: cheshire_cat_grin.jpg]

I don't like the way that unsettling feeling radiates off her like some sort of smoke. I really want to make her happy, but I still saw the way she surprised to see me. The way she was probably about to tell me to go away or something. I didn't really like the way she spoke either.

So negative.

And yet, why would I leave someone here where they where vulnerable to the world to come crashing down on them and leave them scarred? Although, this girl seems like that has already happened to her. Something of a weight on her shoulders held her thoughts down, pushing them to be negative and darker. "I'm sorry...I just want to help..." the sound of scuttling hoofbeats stop her from continuing to introducing the lady to the Throat.

It was that dark mare from the meeting. I didn't know her name -but she seemed to know mine- as she walked up beside me. Her bulk was odd, though I knew not to comment. Ugh, I hate to say it but: all those manner skills from Mother seemed to add up after a while.
I look up and down the mare, dark blue on her wings and scattered all over her body. Beautiful feathers in her hair, I forget about the weight.
The heavy recognition in her eyes burned like a blue flame, trying to pick out who the girl in front of her. I do the same, but I do not recognize any of her features. Obviously. Where the heck would I even know her from? I have not lived in Helovia, and if she is in he Threshold, shouldn't she be new to Helovia?

I guessed not...she had been familiar to the cerulean-stained mare. So, that must mean she left? Or maybe she was wandering the Threshold just as I.

I guessed the former.

She stepped out into the light, and the way the sun hit her made me let out a small gasp, emerald gaze widening. The sky was on her coat. I could just reach out and touch the clouds and the sky. That was on her. I had almost missed the smile and word of thanks, but how could I miss the one offer of kindness? I nodded back slowly. She was off. And I was too, running after her, I look back to the mare. Hoping she would come along just in case if the both of them got a little lost....

But how could they? Flying, you couldn't miss the beautiful Throat.

I liked how I could sense a little something more from the girl I had found crying alone. Something more powerful than the slumped form in the Threshold. Something positive, something good.

"Spice talks"
Ugh I'm so sorry.

Word Count:000 Tags:@[Ampere] @[Cirrus]
Credits
Image: Link
Name Font: cooltext.com
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
On the cusp - by Cirrus - 01-01-2015, 05:31 AM
RE: On the cusp - by Spice - 01-01-2015, 06:10 AM
RE: On the cusp - by Cirrus - 01-05-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: On the cusp - by Ampere - 01-10-2015, 08:28 PM