the Rift

Glorious We Transcend

Arya Posts: 50
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: 2
Minx
Arya watched the man in silence. She couldn’t help but be intrigued by his scars. Was he a warrior like her father? Perhaps it had an interesting story. That could be pried from him later. For now, she would focus on luring home. Maybe she could mimic her mother’s charisma and charm. Maybe she could strive for the diplomacy that her mother had…. Who was she kidding? Arya might’ve taken after her mother in appearance, but she had inherited her father’s sharp tongue.

He asked of her purpose and when he called her a child of many talents, she shrugged slightly. Too much had happened in too short a time, she didn’t know what she was. “Honestly, I just came here for the scenery.” She admitted. Really there had been no intention of actually embarking on a venture of recruitment. All she had wanted was to evade the empty cave that awaited her back home. At his comment of fish she smirked slightly. “Good thing I’m not a poet is what I think. I’m not a diplomat.” She was shameless in admitting that. There was no desire to be some creature buried in the labors of arguments and words. When he continued to speak of refusals she stared at him for a long moment. “Then you’d refuse my offer.” She said plainly. “Day would turn to night and the world would move on.”

Her head turned when she saw another come up. Arya remained silent as the mare spoke. Well, there wasn’t much time left to waste with the new mare arriving. “I’d be surprised if you did refuse my offer since I didn’t lay it out on the table.” She said after the other mare spoke. “I live in the Aurora Basin, a herd to the north of here. We are made up of solely unicorns and protect one another. We’re a closely knit family.”

@[Narcissus] @[Essetia]

• tag in opening posts only 
• violence/magic is permitted. maiming/death is not without prior permission

Messages In This Thread
Glorious We Transcend - by Narcissus - 01-01-2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Glorious We Transcend - by Arya - 01-02-2015, 04:29 AM
RE: Glorious We Transcend - by Narcissus - 02-11-2015, 11:13 PM
RE: Glorious We Transcend - by Essetia - 02-12-2015, 01:23 PM
RE: Glorious We Transcend - by Arya - 02-13-2015, 12:43 AM
RE: Glorious We Transcend - by Narcissus - 02-15-2015, 03:11 PM
RE: Glorious We Transcend - by Essetia - 02-16-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: Glorious We Transcend - by Arya - 02-18-2015, 07:02 PM