the Rift

Nymeria :: Wanderer

Nymeria Posts: 182
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 3 years HP: 69.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lilómiel :: Plain Black Dragon :: Fire Breath Wanderer
:: [Magic: Water | Can manipulate the density of liquids at will]
:: [Restrictions: | Can only manipulate free liquid outside of tissue or container and effects last for 20 seconds in battle ]

:: [Magic: Water | Can manipulate liquids outside or inside of tissue and containers.] U
:: [Restrictions: | Effects last for 20 seconds in battle ]

:: [Magic: Water | Can change the temperature of fluids. ]
:: [Restrictions: | Can only manipulate the temperature of free liquid outside of tissue or container and effects last for 20 seconds in battle. ]

:: [Magic: Water | Can change the temperature of fluids outside or inside of tissue and containers. ] U
:: [Restrictions: | Effects last for 20 seconds in battle. ]

:: [Item: Magical | Has a small silver earring which allows her to communicate telepathically with whomever has the matching pair (in theory her twin.) ]

:: [Companion | Dragon, preferably red, white, or silver ]

Yes I lied, don't think about you all the time
All my switchblade words ain't aim to cut your sweet delusions

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
:: [Magic: Water | Can manipulate the density of liquids at will]
:: [Restrictions: | Can only manipulate free liquid outside of tissue or container and effects last for 20 seconds in battle ]

:: [Magic: Water | Can manipulate liquids outside or inside of tissue and containers.] U

-- Going to check on restrictions for this. Will probably be weaker just because we're made up of so much water she could basically kill someone with this. It would probably end up having effects of severe dehydration is my guess. But, checking!

:: [Magic: Water | Can change the temperature of fluids. ]
:: [Restrictions: | Can only manipulate the temperature of free liquid outside of tissue or container and effects last for 20 seconds in battle. ]

:: [Magic: Water | Can change the temperature of fluids outside or inside of tissue and containers. ] U
:: [Restrictions: | Effects last for 20 seconds in battle. ]

** same comments apply here

:: [Item: Magical | Has a small silver earring which allows her to communicate telepathically with whomever has the matching pair (in theory her twin.) ]

:: [Companion | Dragon, preferably red, white, or silver ]

Up to date.

Aud Wrote:Going to check on restrictions for this. Will probably be weaker just because we're made up of so much water she could basically kill someone with this. It would probably end up having effects of severe dehydration is my guess. But, checking!

Since killing someone would be PP'ing without permission, I don't think the restrictions would be a big problem? :) I'm not sure how well I can explain it, but for example -- in battle, if someone rolls higher damage they can just take greater damage from her magic (and say it's more successful); if they roll low damage, or none, they could simply say it has less? And I could correspondingly say it's sapping more energy from Nymeria than it's worth.

Hope that makes sense haha ^^

:: [Magic: Water | Can convert the uppermost layers of her skin into water that prevents her from being burnt by flame. Still can harmed or injured physically. ] P

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme

-- Going to check on restrictions for this. Will probably be weaker just because we're made up of so much water she could basically kill someone with this. It would probably end up having effects of severe dehydration is my guess. But, checking!

This entire magic just needs more interpretation. What do you mean by manipulate? That will determine the severity of the restrictions.

Manipulating water like such:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW08pMdHNtQ

A very basic idea and of course with not near as powerful, but hopefully you'll get the idea!

Administrator
Tamme
Okay, errrr

To be able to like... fling water around, that would be a separate waterxwind magic:

:: Magic [Waterxwind | ability to levitate and control direction of water]

That would have to be a separate magic slot. Controlling the density of water will have nothing to do with your being able to levitate it or not.

aslso this:

:: [Magic: Water | Can convert the uppermost layers of her skin into water that prevents her from being burnt by flame. Still can harmed or injured physically. ] P

would be active since it is manipulating her skin! If she is actively thikning about it and it is not ALWAYS water, then it's active magic

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda
@[tamme]

I brought that up with Aud when the foal stats were originally rolled :) I thought she said she would contact you on it to double-check but it must've slipped her mind.

Since I had originally requested :: [Magic: Water | Can manipulate liquids at will] using my magic foal pass as seen here I believe my update would be feasible for it? I think it's just that you wrote down -- :: [Magic: Water | Can manipulate the density of liquids at will] (this needs more defining!) -- instead of what I meant.

& as it appears it wasn't edited is it possible I could have her magic changed to what I originally requested? :3

Administrator
Tamme
I changed it because manipulating liquids at will is too broad and OPed! That's why I wrote on your foal stats that it needs to be defined.

So if you want the water to levitate/move around, then that magic would be WaterxWind as I suggested in my previous post!

@[Tamme]: Sorry I misunderstood. I thought the description manipulating liquids clear as the WaterxWind power lol.

But yes I would like that to be changed in that case then to the Water x Wind power!

Administrator
Tamme
Okay! I'll update that on the character records
Up to date

:: [Companion | Albino Inland Taipan Snake (with Ignite ability eventually)]
:: [Companion | Kitsune (with Fire ability)]

:: [Genetic Mutation: Three active magics]
:: [Magic: Light (P) | Body, while remaining corporeal, turns invisible when in shade.]

Administrator
Tamme
Up to date! Can you make sure that your birth water magic is right on the records?

Masterpost:

:: [Magic: FirexWater | Can change the temperature of fluids. ] U
:: [Restrictions: | Can manipulate the temperature of liquid outside or inside of tissue or container and effects last for 20 seconds in battle. ]
:: [Magic: Light (P) | Body, while remaining corporeal, turns invisible when in shade.]

:: [Genetic Mutation: Two passive magics]

:: [Item: Magical | Has a small silver earring which allows her to communicate telepathically with whomever has the matching pair (in theory her twin.)]

:: [Companion | Dragon, preferably red, white, or silver]
:: [Companion | Albino Inland Taipan snake with Ignite ability]
:: [Companion | Kitsune with Fire ability]

Odd
You can only have one passive magic. The only way to get a second is to be ascended - and then it's limited to immortality or progeny.

The magical item would only work in one direction - you would need two earrings in order to communicate both ways.

Everything else is utd.

Not sure what magic this would be...

:: [Magic: LightxDark | Can leave her body behind and possess her companion's body, and vice versa.]

Odd
Her companion couldn't possess her body - but she could leave hers and possess the companion.

Just my thoughts: Companion bonds are already really strong - you can feel what they feel (like the wind on their skin) and see through their eyes (when they send back mental imagery). It isn't in super-realtime, I just didn't want you to waste a magic slot if the bond was already close enough?

Masterpost again!

:: [Magic: FirexWater | Can change the temperature of fluids. ] U
:: [Restrictions: | Can manipulate the temperature of liquid outside or inside of tissue or container and effects last for 20 seconds in battle. ]

:: [Item: Magical | Set of silver horseshoes that turn the wearer invisible, albeit corporeal, during the night.]
:: [Item: Magical | ("Rhoynar") A sheer black dagger forged from ancient dragon-flame that acts as a living creature. It can communicate telepathically, is controlled telepathically, and has a unique personality determined by its master (therefore in the case it was stolen, the new equine character possessing it could "reset" it.)]
:: [Item: Magical | Gossamer black cloak with a 25% chance of reflecting enemy magic back onto the user.]
:: [Item: Pauldron]

:: [Companion | Dragon, preferably red, white, or silver]
:: [Companion | Albino Inland Taipan snake with Ignite ability]
:: [Companion | Kitsune with Fire ability]

Byrneve The Updaternator Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'8" ::
Byrneve
1) My apologies, but the shoes cannot make you invisible. Alternatively, you can have them for example muffle sound.

2) Items cannot act as a unique creature and the magic associated with it needs to be inherent to that item. Telepathy would need to be additional magic.

3) A magic reflecting cloak wouldn't have a lot of reliable accuracy. Deflection isn't factored in when you roll for damage.

Everything else is fine~