the Rift

[OPEN] Up, Up and Away! [Patrol]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
Just A Picture To Burn

The season was fast coming to a close, and with all the other activities going on I have been neglecting my duties. The first I know I need to do is patrol. I should of gone out long before this, but better late than never right? It is with that in mind that I take to the skies. The Frostbreath Steppe is where I must go. As if I hate the cold enough, I have to go up here where it's even colder than home. I sigh, gliding along on the winds. It's nice to be able to get out and clear my head however.

All I can think about since the murderer was revealed is the look on Cera's face. I've never seen him like that. It was almost, scary. The hate he seemed to have for both the Goddess of the Moon and the God of the Earth.... I just wish I knew why. I mean well, everyone hates that bitch of the Moon now. At least I think they do. She caused so many deaths, and controlled our Sultan. I am not sure how I feel about that, as I don't think even my Lord the Sun God knew what was happening....

As my thoughts trail off the air gets extremely cold. I figure i've gone far enough north I should start descending before I run into the Basin. Although it might not be a bad idea to see what they are up to.... I won't, not this trip. Just to be safe. I land, and instantly I regret it. A cold chill grips me from my hooves right on up to the tips of my feathered wings. My golden eyes look around, seeing if anything was out of the ordinary. I couldn't tell really, because this would be my first time this far north. I'm defiantly a southern gal. It has its own beauty, that is true... But I just can't get past the cold! The sooner i'm done here the better.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

@[Aurelia] - not sure if you wanted to be tagged or not.

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.